PS Vita Is this possible to tranfer save from PS Vita to PS4?

Kurogane7

Terrarian
Hi guys, since the release of the new update 1.3 on console, i wonder if this is possible to transfert my ps vita save to ps4 because i played way more on ps vita, all my best character/world are from my ps vita and i don’t know how to have those saves on my ps4 or even if i can transfert my saves on it. Can someone help me?

Hi guys, since the release of the new update 1.3 on console, i wonder if this is possible to transfert my ps vita save to ps4 because i played way more on ps vita, all my best character/world are from my ps vita and i don’t know how to have those saves on my ps4 or even if i can transfert my saves on it. Can someone help me?
You should be able to through cloud saves. You just won’t be able to transfer back from PS4 to Vita.

I upload my character from the vita but when I go in to game settings on PS4 there is nothing to download from the cloud and when I try and download them from in the game itself the game crashes and comes up with the CE-34878-0 error code. Please help

L

i'm exp this problem but with out the error code r1 and r2 only moves the sun and the ps vita save data doesnt show up in the upload/download saved data option
ive tried uploading on the ps vita through the ps plus icon when you click the game but it gets to 90 stops then slowly get to hundred
plus not sure if this matters while in game ive upload my characters and 1 map psvita wise there is more but i dont have enough on my ps vita memory card not sure what i should do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom