Is this rare?

SteelSt0rmMaster

Skeletron Prime
Just what the title says. I want to know if this is rare. (no, it's not the Life Crystal. The traps to the left.)
Capture 2016-10-12 12_02_42.png

Thanks!
:)

Traps are pretty common underground, they're often triggered by a pressure plate close by, so you can better watch your step when trying to reach that crystal.

However, seeing 2 traps guarding a life crystal is pretty rare to happen during world gen.

Traps are pretty common underground, they're often triggered by a pressure plate close by, so you can better watch your step when trying to reach that crystal.

However, seeing 2 traps guarding a life crystal is pretty rare to happen during world gen.
Yep, I've stepped on that trap quite a few times causing me to die. Traps are inconvinient, but double traps guarding a life crystal is more annoying. -_-

Dart traps are nothing serious. They're like the bats of traps, they're only there to slow you down. I've seen a handful of double dart trap configs around a single world, not that rare either. However you may want to scoop up that Skeleton Viking statue, as it's one of the new enemy spawn statues and they're not super common.

Dart traps are nothing serious. They're like the bats of traps, they're only there to slow you down. I've seen a handful of double dart trap configs around a single world, not that rare either. However you may want to scoop up that Skeleton Viking statue, as it's one of the new enemy spawn statues and they're not super common.
Dart Traps tend to usually kill me either after a fight with an enemy, or when I haven't gotten many Crystals yet. I will grab the Statue next time I run down there, didn't know it spawned anything!

I ran into a trap configuration that was 2 dart traps, a boulder and a Mimic Statue all triggered from one pressure plate. Needless to say I died almost immediately.

Dart Traps tend to usually kill me either after a fight with an enemy, or when I haven't gotten many Crystals yet. I will grab the Statue next time I run down there, didn't know it spawned anything!

They're a newer addition. There were mob spawn statues before, but they've added a whole crop of new ones for various enemies throughout the game. If the statue resembles an enemy, it probably will spawn them. As a side effect, you no longer run into the same statue in all the cabins quite as much.

Back
Top Bottom