PC Is using TEDIT after losing ALL my good items cheating in expert mode (Can't get them back)

Minishark

Terrarian
So, I played multiplayer expert mode, and died in jungle, also my mate losed his items, and we need them back since going to the jungle again isn't a good idea cause of mobs and stuff, so tell me if it's cheating or should we start new world:sigh:
EDIT: NVM we'll start new world since using tedit and knowing which items we had, we'll start all over;(

Last edited:
Cheating is when one person breaks the trust of the other players to gain an advantage in a competitive setting. In short, if everyone else is fine with the actions you’re taking, then by definition you really can’t be cheating.

If all players involved are okay with using external software to get your items back, then there’s really not any problems.

Cheating is when one person breaks the trust of the other players to gain an advantage in a competitive setting. In short, if everyone else is fine with the actions you’re taking, then by definition you really can’t be cheating.

If all players involved are okay with using external software to get your items back, then there’s really not any problems.
Thanks for your reply Coleyohley, but we started a new brand world but thank you for making me be sure im not a cheater by using Tedit:D

Honestly, don't be worried about using external software, in a game like Terraria, it just doesn't matter as long as everyone's fine with it, it's your world, your decisions.

Back
Top Bottom