Map-Adventure Island Adventure/Survival Map

Clara

Terrarian
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?ov94m20tol9t6u8
Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdr8k5deqb3ve85/Island6.wld?dl=0

This is an adventure map where there are 15 different islands with different biomes. You can build on this map, there are no restrictions other than using a new player. It is designed for one player but multiple players should be fine. The final objective is to kill the Wall of Flesh, but you are free to wonder around the world and play how you like. Be warned - the final island is insane.

uwKyVK7.png

Pictures:

G4zGkss.png

B60bOGk.png

ZfOcJbV.png

ovXIk7H.png
WyW5Hza.png

Ekmef2x.png

OFPz3wn.png

RPo9YGJ.png

Q0WR8o4.png

N23s7Dh.png

LjFaTTX.png

X69ZD0R.png

Z8S03FE.png

DrKB70s.png

GFPjK09.png

Video series by Chippy Gaming:

Last edited:
This map also looks really good, i have to try all of your maps at some point, how long do you estimate you have worked on all your maps in total?

This one took me about a week of 5-12 hours work a day, Starraria took slightly over a month of 5-12 hours work a day.

My other 2 adventure maps were only about a days work, roughly the same amount of time goes into most of my PvP maps which there are around 30. There are a few PvP maps which took several days also. I have a lot of unfinished projects and maps I decided not to work on too. Alongside with building maps for public servers I've probably spent 4-8 months of 5-12 hour days on making maps.

This one took me about a week of 5-12 hours work a day, Starraria took slightly over a month of 5-12 hours work a day.

My other 2 adventure maps were only about a days work, roughly the same amount of time goes into most of my PvP maps which there are around 30. There are a few PvP maps which took several days also. I have a lot of unfinished projects and maps I decided not to work on too. Alongside with building maps for public servers I've probably spent 4-8 months of 5-12 hour days on making maps.

You're really great at making maps, i hope you continue making them, gotta play them all!

Is the dryad just supposed to move into a house on one of the different islands straight away?

Is the dryad just supposed to move into a house on one of the different islands straight away?
No, I went to figure out why, I had copied the bed/house to each of the islands in a tiny update, didn't think that through well enough. Not a massive trouble considering you can move NPCs but I'll go and fix that now.

No, I went to figure out why, I had copied the bed/house to each of the islands in a tiny update, didn't think that through well enough. Not a massive trouble considering you can move NPCs but I'll go and fix that now.
What I more so meant was, are bosses supposed to already be defeated when I start the map? Ive also had the clothier appear in one of the houses, is skeletron supposed to have been already defeated?

What I more so meant was, are bosses supposed to already be defeated when I start the map? Ive also had the clothier appear in one of the houses, is skeletron supposed to have been already defeated?
Oh right, yeah Skeletron is defeated by default on this map. There is no big focus on bosses and you'd have to wait until night to access the dungeon.

Oh right, yeah Skeletron is defeated by default on this map. There is no big focus on bosses and you'd have to wait until night to access the dungeon.

Alright, one other thing. On the mushroom island which can be the second island you go to hardmode enemies can spawn, I encountered things like the Mushi Ladybug and the Anomura Fungus (that both have about 200 health and deal up to 60 damage) when the best weapon I had was a wooden sword.
I think that this is a glitch in all Terraria as it happens on any map with an above ground mushroom field pre-hardmode.

Was the map meant to be like this, making it so it forces you to go right to get better gear, or were you not aware that going to that island early on can absolutely wreck you?

Alright, one other thing. On the mushroom island which can be the second island you go to hardmode enemies can spawn, I encountered things like the Mushi Ladybug and the Anomura Fungus (that both have about 200 health and deal up to 60 damage) when the best weapon I had was a wooden sword.
I think that this is a glitch in all Terraria as it happens on any map with an above ground mushroom field pre-hardmode.

Was the map meant to be like this, making it so it forces you to go right to get better gear, or were you not aware that going to that island early on can absolutely wreck you?
It was a worry when I made the map, but in the several playthroughs I did not see anything like that spawn. I now know that really tough monsters can spawn consistently in the surface mushroom pre-hardmode. I'll go and change it so that doesn't happen.

If you ever feel to update this map, may i suggest to change the flippers you find at the start to turtle mounts?
that would be pretty fun and they're also faster

EDIT: however...the turtle mount can't jump high...makes it maybe unable to reach the border of the islands unless you use a grapple hook or place blocks underneath

Last edited:
If you ever feel to update this map, may i suggest to change the flippers you find at the start to turtle mounts?
that would be pretty fun and they're also faster

EDIT: however...the turtle mount can't jump high...makes it maybe unable to reach the border of the islands unless you use a grapple hook or place blocks underneath
Nice little idea, this is not a map I plan to update though.

Back
Top Bottom