Xbox One ISO bone key

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlk

Terrarian
Well, i havw continued to attempt for bone key on xbox one. To no avail still. I assume the commubity also doesnt like handouts, but I'd like to request a single bone key, or assistance killing this butthead of the dungeon guardian. The assistance of anyone would be amazing....particularly if I can get a single handout I'm truly tired of trying to kill him

I've tried using gravity potions and kiting. I've tried asphalt running. I've tried megastar. I have ninja gear. I don't have titan gear though which could help with the 20 second refresh on getting hit... I'm currently using frost armor

Have you tried using hoiks? I couldn't defeat DG either until I hoiked myself in a loop. That way DG could never touch me. I used the Piranha Gun to deal damage. Any other weapon was pretty much useless as I couldn't aim properly while getting hoiked.

I have never killed him either it looks tough but there are lots of ways to do it
[doublepost=1503175302,1503175268][/doublepost]Can you do the hoik method on your ye Xbone ?

I have never killed him either it looks tough but there are lots of ways to do it
[doublepost=1503175302,1503175268][/doublepost]Can you do the hoik method on your ye Xbone ?
Yes, that's where I first tried it. It works on PC as well.

EDIT
Here's a video that I recorded on xb1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom