PC Issue with a world I got from the steam workshop.

Played for around 600hrs of terraria in gog, bought the steam version to play with friends since it's less of a hassle that way.

I found a world called Tree of life because of how cool it looked and liked it so much I decided to use it as my main world, but only after I had already moved and organized more than half of my stuff I noticed an issue..

There's a couple of golden chests (pirate invasion ones) that bug my game, if I hover my mouse on them my character freezes and all vanity items stop displaying, if I try to open them they make the opening sound but only my inventory shows, and if I'm in autopause and hover my mouse over them the game crashes with the error shown in the pic below.

Checked if it happened in my other worlds, but it's only in that one world, I used the verify integrity feature from steam and it always says it's verifying 1 out of 1 files and dunno if that's normal.. it always says it failed and it's being fixed, finishes and it's the same still.. idk what to do, I really loved the world :(

Attachments

• EqYNPiPXh5.png
    EqYNPiPXh5.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom