Resolved Issues with Image Stretching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldshot Boostar

Dungeon Spirit
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes :joy:.
The image stretching kinda bugs me because it makes the image looks like low quality pictures :(.
But I'm not sure if this is my browser problem (Firefox) or the new forum. Anyone else having this problem?

Okay. Here it is:
kuragosu_by_minitehhedgehog-d8042k2.png

It's kinda blurry. If you right click on it and view image on new tab, you can see the pixel clearly.
EDIT: I think this is resize not stretch :p.

Was it just for this particular image? If so, I think it was because of the light colors of the outlines contrasting with the forum background. I darkened the outlines a bit and it looks fine.

yPxyR5B.png

Was it just for this particular image? If so, I think it was because of the light colors of the outlines contrasting with the forum background. I darkened the outlines a bit and it looks fine.

yPxyR5B.png
Looks fine to me as well, is just as you have said it may be contrasting with the forums background. To be honest, I prefer white background & dark text, but that wouldn't fit the current Overworld theme.

Here is the comparision:
Normal size:
vLo9jHQ.png
Kinda hard to see the problem here so I'll zoom in.
Double size:
w1uoqJN.png
You can see the blur when the sprites are on the forum, even the comparision image has blur :(.
Here is the link for double size image: x2 Size
The image may be broken, try reloading the page.

It works perfectly fine for me. The example provided doesn't match the comparison images for me.
6803e89897.png

229c664fc3.png

They both appear similar when viewed in the forum and via direct link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom