Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
So i have a logitech G300s mouse and when I open terraria the lights on the side just turn off and flicker for a second when I change preset (you can have 3 for any game), it stays off until i close terraria at which point they work fine. Also, the presets on my mouse do not work for some reason, it seems to be just terraria as well however

I just made an account right now because of this problem, did you fix it?
Edit:

Ok, I realized that the G300S will flicker because game integration. Not all biomes the mouse can display because there are only 7 colors
I have not tested a lot but it will:
  • Turn blue when in water
  • Red in desert and lava (sometimes it will flicker to yellow)
  • It turned pink once but I think it was a glitch
Until it can be found a way to tweak which colors you want for each biome, the best thing to do is to edit \My Games\Terraria\config.json and disable the RGB in "UseLogitechRGB": true to false
Or you can also go to the Logitechgaming and untick "Allow games to control lightning"
Can anyone confirm what I said?

Last edited:
I just made an account right now because of this problem, did you fix it?
Edit:

Ok, I realized that the G300S will flicker because game integration. Not all biomes the mouse can display because there are only 7 colors
I have not tested a lot but it will:
  • Turn blue when in water
  • Red in desert and lava (sometimes it will flicker to yellow)
  • It turned pink once but I think it was a glitch
Until it can be found a way to tweak which colors you want for each biome, the best thing to do is to edit \My Games\Terraria\config.json and disable the RGB in "UseLogitechRGB": true to false
Or you can also go to the Logitechgaming and untick "Allow games to control lightning"
Can anyone confirm what I said?
oh man sorry i havent been here in a while that sounds about right, i already disabled it but upon relaunching terraria today i think it reset again. i think its reseting every time the game updates, but i cannot confirm that at this point in time

Back
Top Bottom