PS4 Issues with new update

Eminus007

Terrarian
Controller scheme is shot. I love this game and I cannot even play now...
The map is no longer the touch pad, and now the touch pad is useless. Also, I automatically use any item I have selected when I move the right stick. Please don't force me to change my controller layout I am using...if you want to improve it, then add an improved layout and tell me why it's better and I can work with it. But, I can't even play now...like I sat and reworked my controller for 15 minutes and still can't play. Oh yeah, and I can't scale the screen back, it is too zoomed in and I can only zoom in more. So any words on the screen are not visible enough to read. My armor and inventory go off screen and the only option I have for scaling is to make it worse.

Controller scheme is shot. I love this game and I cannot even play now...
The map is no longer the touch pad, and now the touch pad is useless. Also, I automatically use any item I have selected when I move the right stick. Please don't force me to change my controller layout I am using...if you want to improve it, then add an improved layout and tell me why it's better and I can work with it. But, I can't even play now...like I sat and reworked my controller for 15 minutes and still can't play. Oh yeah, and I can't scale the screen back, it is too zoomed in and I can only zoom in more. So any words on the screen are not visible enough to read. My armor and inventory go off screen and the only option I have for scaling is to make it worse.
Hi there @Eminus007, I’m not sure if you want to try it, but I would suggest starting with the Advanced scheme and then customizing it from there.

For parts of your game being off screen, have you tried editing the Safe Zone from the Main Menu (not while in the game?)
Settings > Interface > Advanced

@ArticReaper has made a great video detailing how to do it.

there are touch options on the Xbox version of the game I i'm assuming that that's for the PS build that DR forgot to remove on the Xbox build. So i'm going to theory craft that you could assign actions to the gestures

Back
Top Bottom