Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I have a Corsair k55 keyboard and whenever I boot up Terraria, instead of taking control of the lighting and changing it, it simply turns off my RGB. I know support was added for my brand of keyboard but I assume I just don't have the most recent model but it could also be a bug with the new support added.

My keyboard only has three-section lighting and from what I understand Terraria's lighting effects don't factor in the limited hardware so that may very well be the problem. However, I need a fix as it completely shuts off the lighting which makes it difficult at times to find certain keys in the middle of a boss fight.

Edit: I found a "fix" for it. Disabling SDK seems to restore my custom lighting, but I still can't access the RGB support for Terraria.

Last edited:
I had an issue with the RGB lighting not working at all on my Corsair K68. Have you tried running the Game as Admin?
I have not, and I don't know how to do that, when I go to the .exe file it doesn't give me the option to run it as an admin. That could be because I have it through steam but I don't know. I did find a rough fix, I've edited it into my original post

If you right click on the EXE, you should get a bunch of options, one of them will be run as Administrator, or you can go to properties for the EXE and select the Run as Admin in the compatibility section

I have a Corsair k55 keyboard and whenever I boot up Terraria, instead of taking control of the lighting and changing it, it simply turns off my RGB. I know support was added for my brand of keyboard but I assume I just don't have the most recent model but it could also be a bug with the new support added.

My keyboard only has three-section lighting and from what I understand Terraria's lighting effects don't factor in the limited hardware so that may very well be the problem. However, I need a fix as it completely shuts off the lighting which makes it difficult at times to find certain keys in the middle of a boss fight.

Edit: I found a "fix" for it. Disabling SDK seems to restore my custom lighting, but I still can't access the RGB support for Terraria.
I had an issue with the RGB lighting not working at all on my Corsair K68. Have you tried running the Game as Admin?

I got you!

PC - [1.4.1.1] My keyboard lights go dead when I launch the game.

Back
Top Bottom