It finally happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think took me like an hour or two for me, but that was more due to me being lucky, rather than trying grind for it since I was grinding for something else instead.

*I think it was a Bezoar. And I am pretty sure it took me at least a day to find it.*

Back when I had my last legit playthrough, Uzis had a 1/1200 chance to drop due to a bug, as one would guess I never got one until its fix. I don't recall when I actually got one later on but I already had all the end-game weapons for that time (Pumpkin Moon) so I never really saw anyone using it.

Back when I had my last legit playthrough, Uzis had a 1/1200 chance to drop due to a bug, as one would guess I never got one until its fix. I don't recall when I actually got one later on but I already had all the end-game weapons for that time (Pumpkin Moon) so I never really saw anyone using it.
yeah the drop chance was glitched rally low, i got it on like, my 3 third kill, on my current play through. in my main I've done all the frost moon endgame stuff without ever seeing one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422838978][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think took me like an hour or two for me, but that was more due to me being lucky, rather than trying grind for it since I was grinding for something else instead.

*I think it was a Bezoar. And I am pretty sure it took me at least a day to find it.*
i grinder the Nazar for days, I'm pretty sure i got a key mold before a nazar smh

Never had one. I'll start farming for one when I get home, if I get the chance.

I got it randomly while derping around, it was cool.

That's how the game should be played :dryadwink: if you spend all your time grinding, the fun is leeched from the game in my opinion. But then I guess some people like grinding. It takes all kinds to make a world

I got it while looking for Plantera. Back when Spectre was still overpowered and the HM Dungeon was available before Plantera.

That's how the game should be played :dryadwink: if you spend all your time grinding, the fun is leeched from the game in my opinion. But then I guess some people like grinding. It takes all kinds to make a world
Some people, including myself, can get a lot of dedication to obtain certain items. And when we do, we'll try hard to acquire said items, since you get quite a lot of satisfaction when you finally get it.

You shouldn't really have posted a new thread for this kind of thing, when it could have easily been a status of some form. Regarding the actual topic, I got the Uzi first time round when searching for it. Sometimes RNG can impale you with a spear set in gold, sometimes it can give you the warmest hug imaginable.

Was playing with a friend. We were looking for the plantera bulbs and after we fought plantera, we managed to get 1 uzi and 2 turtle shells on the way out. RNGod's presence I believe?

Took me about 15 minutes of the HM jungle and maybe 8 kills to get one before it's drop rate was buffed.

Yeah, that's the ONLY time I have EVER been lucky, I think I used up my luck for the next 20 years in that drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom