PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, I wanna play so bad but I dislike windows operating system(No-one yell at me please). any suggestions? i do not want to use mac wrappers unless multiple people agree that it is trustworthy
[DOUBLEPOST=1435985316,1435985282][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind! thanks PikaXFreak

Happy Terraria 1.3 Launch Day everyone!!!

It has been a long road - one full of sleepless nights and tiring nights, laughter and tears, successes and setbacks - but the time has finally come for us to turn our labor of love for the past year or so over to you, our loyal fans. Terraria 1.3 touches on many aspects of the game - from re-imagined sprites and backgrounds to new features and - of course - the new content that you crave - that we truly feel it refreshes and revitalizes the entire Terraria experience. We are confident that you will enjoy what it has to offer!

Perhaps most exciting to the team are the ways in which Terraria 1.3 streamlines the multiplayer experience. Gone are the days of port-forwarding and endless IP sharing for anyone seeking to connect quickly with their friends for an ore-hunting session or to team of up that tough boss fight. We have always felt Terraria was best with a buddy (or ten) - so if you haven't yet, now is an opportune time to try out multiplayer! (Do note that dedicated servers will still need to use the standalone server software, which you can download HERE).

Well, enough "memory lane" from us - on to what you came for: the specifics of the launch!

kdcROYP.png

ESTIMATED LAUNCH TIMING
1PM East Coast US (EDT) (Please note that this time is an estimate - but we wanted to give you a general window)

divider.png

SPECIAL TERRARIA 1.3 LAUNCH DISCOUNT
We will be running a two day launch promotion with Steam and GOG in honor of the launch - Terraria will be 25% off ($7.50) today and tomorrow - starting when 1.3 launches at 1pm Eastern! If you are looking to get a new Terrarian with whom you can play multiplayer - this would be a good time to leverage those savings. :)

View attachment 59813

Click the logo above to head to our Steam Page to purchase!

divider.png

TERRARIA 1.3 CHANGELOG*
*Please note that Re-Logic makes no promises as to the completeness of this changelog. It's a game about exploration - go explore! ;)

Please click the text above for a link to our Official Terraria 1.3 Changelog.

divider.png

DEDICATED SERVER SOFTWARE
If you are running a dedicated server, remember that you will still need the dedicated server software: DOWNLOAD HERE

divider.png

FEEDBACK, DISCUSSION, AND BUG REPORTING
Want to share your feedback about the 1.3 Update: OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

Have a Terraria 1.3 Bug to Report (please give as much information as possible): TERRARIA PC BUG REPORT SECTION

kdcROYP.png

So, what now? Now you go play what we have worked so tirelessly on all these many months while we sit back and await your feedback. Who knows, we may spend some time hanging around in streams or just chatting with you guys.

What's next? Well, besides any needed hotfixes, we take a deep relaxing breath before we launch headlong into our next projects - for Terraria, Terraria: Otherworld, and beyond!

Thanks - as always - for your passionate support for our game, our team, and our vision as a game developer. This community is truly special, and we cannot wait to continue bringing you amazing gaming experiences in the months and years to come!

ENJOY!

I like the update also mu favorite is the new mage weapon prism and the yoyo

How about the Medusa? Funny story. I was fighting one, I grappled onto the ceiling to fire some arrows at her. She turns me to stone and I drop right in front of her. I have two hearts left and if she hits me, its over. When I land, I hear a little click. Just then, a boulder falls from the ceiling and lands right on her. Saved by a boulder. Couldnt believe it.

with lead armor i almost defeated eye of cuthulu

Even with Crimson Armor and Jungle Weapons/Gear, she can still kill you (Expert Mode). Especially if she stones you with tons of enemies around. Is there an accessory she drops or something that reduces the stone time or eliminates it? *Please spoiler tag*

I Love terraria, but why did they nerf Red's Wings?
[DOUBLEPOST=1437167340,1437167279][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and my Terraria crashes like every 5-10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom