tModLoader It is possible to play tremor remastered mod in the current tmodloader?

santi3dxdpro

Terrarian
I am a casual terraria gamer who usually plays with mods and I would like to know if the tremor mod is playable in its latest version because when I add the mod to my mods folder it gives me an error when generating the world. They will tell me that if I play with the mod in an already created world it would be playable, but if I want to play it in full it would be convenient to play it in full without canceling its generation data. My question is if you can still play the mod or if I change the version of tmodloader manually, I don't know which version is to play the tremor mod

yes, tremor remastered is playable in this current version. in fact i just finished a run of that mod not too long ago.

but in the latest version of tmodloader it doesn't let me generate a world with the mod, is there any way to play it? because I know that without that, the mod is surely incomplete. as the mod is open source I would like to see if someone has fixed that

I am a casual terraria gamer who usually plays with mods and I would like to know if the tremor mod is playable in its latest version because when I add the mod to my mods folder it gives me an error when generating the world. They will tell me that if I play with the mod in an already created world it would be playable, but if I want to play it in full it would be convenient to play it in full without canceling its generation data. My question is if you can still play the mod or if I change the version of tmodloader manually, I don't know which version is to play the tremor mod
There is not an official version of Tremor that works with the latest version of tModLoader; however, you are able to still play Tremor on the latest version of tModLoader if you're able to find someone with an unofficial, fixed copy for the current version. I don't think there are many people here that both possess a copy and are willing to give one to you, but you can keep searching, I guess.

Last edited:
There is not an official version of Tremor that works with the latest version of tModLoader; however, you are able to still play Tremor on the latest version of tModLoader if you're able to find someone with an unofficial, fixed copy for the current version. I don't think there are many people here that both posses a copy and are willing to give one to you, but you can keep searching, I guess.
I'll keep looking for that quivering copy and if I can't find it I'll be happy that it at least exists.

I think i have the solution.
I eventually played Tremor a while ago.
You could try to download a older version of TModloader (if you can find it) and go to the foulder of My games, go to terraria, TModloader, Mods, and go to upgrade backup, then, you will be able to put that version of the tremor mod in your list of mods.
(Forgot to say you must download the Tremor mod in that older version)

I think i have the solution.
I eventually played Tremor a while ago.
You could try to download a older version of TModloader (if you can find it) and go to the foulder of My games, go to terraria, TModloader, Mods, and go to upgrade backup, then, you will be able to put that version of the tremor mod in your list of mods.
(Forgot to say you must download the Tremor mod in that older version)
otherwise I'm wrong the latest version of tremor I think is available for tmodloader 0.10.1.5 and that version of tmod is for terraria 1.3.5.3.
If I'm wrong, explain to me which version I need to get from Terraria and from tmodloader

Back
Top Bottom