Mobile it would be nice if the Android version could be put on the sd card

dirtlord

Skeletron Prime
The app is approx 100 MB and most phones don't have much space on internal storage for apps so I suggest that you make it SD card compatible by putting -android:installLocation="preferExternal"- just before the package name in the Android manifest file it is a single line of code that allows the app to be put in said location I am unable to play this at the moment because I don't have enough space to keep the system apps that I use up to date and have this on internal storage

Have you looked at how much of that space is actually available for apps and also considered that somephones are made better but are also more expensive because my phone isn't that old and also I've only ever seen tablets with that much memory also is your device Android because I imagine that due to the lack of ability to add an SD card apple devices have more internal storage and also this forum is for suggestions not bug reports so phone specs don't make a difference as long as it can run the game

I never touch apple products so take your guess. How many games do you even have on there and what is your max internal storage?

All the games on my phone except for two that I made myself before figuring out how to enable SD storage and have since lost the code for are on my SD card so the problem is that system apps need to be up to date to keep working and because they get bigger that doesn't leave room for large games and so devices that are designed around the idea that you can use an SD card and have more work put into other parts of their functionality or basically anything that isn't extremely high end would benefit from this and you can never go wrong with something that makes the app more convenient with no risk and it really has no risk because the app can only be used on the device it was put on the card from and when I checked to make sure I wasn't duplicating anything I noticed others were suggesting ways to save space on internal storage so I'm not the only one having problems with this so please stop shooting down my suggestion because you don't need it and consider the fact that others do because that helps nobody and just wastes both our time

Back
Top Bottom