PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expert mode , you mean the mode that I always play on?
Expert mode will be my casual mode , and I will probably ask for an even harder mode.

It's possible to freeze your health at 1, perpetually. A single hit from anything will trigger death.

Hard mode ain't got nothin' on it.

And what a useful item it is, can't wait to get my hands on one of them. Cultist armour looking as good as before.

Expert mode you say... hmm...
upload_2014-10-8_0-33-45.png

Wow, this is sounding even better than I had imagined... and I have an extraordinary imagination... loving the cultist armor and alchemy table! Oh and looking forward to trying expert mode (on hardcore... lol no way), even though I may not be the best. Well... now I'm really hoping yrimir will make a series on such a thing... This post was suppose to be short now look at it...

:O that sounds amazing :) I really hope the Eater of Worlds and the Destroyer are included in that ai improvement. They're both just pushovers xD

I think you guys should consider a creative mode too, for those of us that really love to build :p

As for the beta testers, congrats to those who are being allowed :)

Take as much time as needed, The thing I like about terraria is that the updates feel properly created and not rushed. I would rather have a proper update that takes forever instead of a crappy rushed update.

(Looking at you Mojang and your rushed crap updates)

Anyways, expert mode sounds interesting, and also the new alchemy station looks really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom