Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenx

Lead Developer
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good day Terrarians!

As many of you know we just hit item 3,000 for the upcoming 1.3 PC update! At this time we still do not have an expected release date but I will tell you a little bit about what we are working on...

Item3000.gif

Item 3,000:
The Alchemy Table. When you craft potions at the Alchemy table each item in the recipe has a 1 in 3 chance to not be consumed. This item is new and still being tested so it is subject to change.

Red's new secret project:
Red has been working on a new game mode currently being called "Expert Mode". In expert mode the games difficulty has been greatly increased. Players will face old monsters with new ai, bosses with new ai and mechanics, and much more with greater rewards for their efforts.

Release Date:

Many of you have been asking when the update will be released. Simple put...When it is done. I do not want to give the team an imaginary release date to strive for to add unnecessary stress to the job. We want this update to be amazing and feel 100% complete and for those reasons we are going to take our time.

Beta Testers:
Thank you to everyone who expressed interests in being beta testers, you guys are awesome and we appreciate your passion for the game. At this time we are full on testers, in the event that I feel we need more I will be contacting those of you who have already submitted your requests. My apologies for not being able to respond to everyone...my inbox/email is a bit out of control right now.

wow! a real alchemy station!
time to be the mad scientist (hehe, darthmorf)

also, great to hear that there's a better difficulity system, and not even just a buff, but a complete smarter AI, i didn't espect that *=*
imagine, when you thought you've done everything, you can now play the game harder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom