PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestions: Demon pony, when killed alot has a chance to drop banner, spawns in corruption. Dead horse, has a chance to spawn in crimson, when killed drops meat leg, summons a special new boss when 15 of them are combined. Confused Zombie npc, sells zombie arm, zombie banner, more items on hardmode, after mech killed has even more, expert mode makes him a sells a suspicious floating head. :naughty: When in hardmode, there are spy chickens that drop chicken legs, and in underground crimson/corruption, is found a rotted chicken, which drops rotted zombie leg, which you can use in a special crafting station to craft a Green Chicken head, which summons a badass green chicken to peck at your enemies. Then, remove RNGs world gen, and put an option to choose a bloody or corrupt world.

Awesome Possum
Take your time with the update, you know what they say. "You cant rush a genius"

Yes I like the sound of this spoiler now all we need is news of improvements to the ocean, hardmode hell, and the desert all for an end to under developed biomes and it would be the best update ever! Terraria now with the hopes of bad :red: AI that can make enemies actually be a challenge :)

New game mode is definitely gonna be my favorite part. Lack of anything being hard was really starting to bore me. Fishron wasn't even hard, for crying out loud.

Expert Mode sounds fantastic. Hopefully all us veterans can feel like we just bought the game again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom