PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the game is not that difficult at least when it comes to enemies, so just make the better AI default for all modes :).

Expert Mode sounds really interesting, but I doubt I'll be able to play on that mode, because I'll just die a bazillion times. Expert Mode sounds great for people who are up for the challenge, but I definitely am not up for the challenge. Sounds too hard. Also, the new alchemy table sounds awesome too. Can't wait to try it out once the 1.3 update comes out! :)

expert mode because yrimir needs more challenges to do tbh

So, 1 in 3 chance, would that mean one of the ingredients wouldn't be consumed? sry if i'm being dumb math isn't mi specialty

dear god though imagine expert mode skeletron prime or dungeon guardian IMAGINE TELEPORTING DUNGEON GUARDIAN

Ooh, Expert mode! But is Expert mode an option like softcore, mediumcore and hardcore or is it unlocked in the game, like harmode?
Oh, and DA VANITY, DA TABLE, AND AH MY GOODNESS! and didn't you reach 1000 items in 1.2!?:eek: YOU ARE DEVELOPPER GODS!!!!!!:dryadpassionate:

As much as i REALLY want this update, I love the idea of the tema taking the time to do things right! I have a lot of respect for that

Ooh, Expert mode! But is Expert mode an option like softcore, mediumcore and hardcore or is it unlocked in the game, like harmode?
Oh, and DA VANITY, DA TABLE, AND AH MY GOODNESS! and didn't you reach 1000 items in 1.2!?:eek: YOU ARE DEVELOPPER GODS!!!!!!:dryadpassionate:
my guess is it's a world gen option like world size.

Man, this update is looking better and better. If they can get to 4000 items, I will reincarnate as a flamboyant Osprey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom