PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, what the game needs is for re-logic to release nightly builds of the update on a beta thing on steam, so players can see how unfinished it is and whine about the fact that a beta has bugs, then just never update the game because they're spending all their time arguing with the fanbase.

Clearly, what the game needs is for re-logic to release nightly builds of the update on a beta thing on steam, so players can see how unfinished it is and whine about the fact that a beta has bugs, then just never update the game because they're spending all their time arguing with the fanbase.
...The Starbound forum is that way -->

I was thinking of maybe a wasteland like environment for the hallow alternate. And the crimson does have a shadow orb alternate, called demon hearts.
But: There is no Demon heart/Crimson heart as an ITEM THAT EMITS LIGHT (LIKE THE SHADOWORB ITEM)

Also: There are EXCACTLY 2.765 Items in Terraria 1.2.4.1 (Dont ask me where i got this info from.. Im not going to tell you.)....[DOUBLEPOST=1413014612][/DOUBLEPOST]
...The Starbound forum is that way -->
<---- And the Minecraft forum is that way (I hate snapshots, even after the release of the update its still bugged as :red: (sorry for swearing) Thats also a reason, why i dont play minecraft anymore (and because its broing)

<edited for circumventing swear filter, @Nike Leon>

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously though, Terraria will always be my favourite game. The fact that there are so many people working behind it making it better every day just makes me really happy

If you would like to discuss Terraria vs Minecraft or Terraria vs any other game, please use the Adult Swim section and abide by its specific rules. Any further comments about "go play Minecraft/Starbound" or debate between the games from here on out will be warned and possibly removed.

In addition, please remember to abide by the TCF rules and culture. I don't want to see people unnecessarily circumventing the profanity filter and being rude and hostile towards other members.

I was thinking of maybe a wasteland like environment for the hallow alternate.
The Corruption is already classified as wasteland-ish. A Hallow alternative would have to counteract with the crimson. We wouldn't want two sp00ks in the same world, would we?

1.2 didn't take two years. It was around 9-10 months in development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom