PC Item 3,000!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So EXCITE
There are items I still haven't seen/used now, and now there will be 250 more. The hype is for real.
Can't wait to play the update with my siblings.
i know but its not out in a long time so you never know doo ya
?

I hope they spend a whole year on 1.3. Holy poo,Maybe they would hit item 4000 aswell, and a whole new dimension possible, or even more bosses?! They should spend as much time as they can on 1.3 so the hype train goes at full speed!

So Pumped but will this mode be avalibe for charicters that were made before the update? or is this going to be somthing that is only accesed with a new charicter?

Typically, no content has been character-locked. However, any content that is added into worldgen may require a new world.

maybe you shut make the "Expert Mode" like hard mode so wen a player kill a boss or something there automatic go to "Expert Mode"[DOUBLEPOST=1414121810][/DOUBLEPOST]
wow! a real alchemy station!
time to be the mad scientist

also, great to hear that there's a better difficulity system, and not even just a buff, but a complete smarter AI, i didn't espect that *=*
imagine, when you thought you've done everything, you can now play the game harder
maybe it will be like hardmode...

maybe you shut make the "Expert Mode" like hard mode so wen a player kill a boss or something there automatic go to "Expert Mode"[DOUBLEPOST=1414121810][/DOUBLEPOST]
maybe it will be like hardmode...
No, Cenx said it's something you select upon Character Creation.

Awesome! Looking forward to this already.

When you craft potions at the Alchemy table each item in the recipe has a 1 in 3 chance to not be consumed. This item is new and still being tested so it is subject to change.

This seems a slightly awkward way to do this to me. I think that a better way would if the alchemy table gave you access to 'batch' versions of each recipe where you crafted 3 potions from enough ingredients to make 2, or something like that.

What is an ai?
[DOUBLEPOST=1414651804][/DOUBLEPOST]Just asking, is 1.3 free because it might just be some downloadable content that requires payment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom