tModLoader Item Binder

Dolosus

Terrarian
Item Binders
v 0.2.2​

Have you ever had a time while playing Terraria where you felt that you wanted to fuse together your favorite weapons into a more powerful version of themselves? If so, then this mod is for you.

The goal of this mod is to give a wider variety of customization to Terraria through the use of tiered Item Binders, which are then used to fuse together items that allow it.

thespatiummod.jpg

Binder Tiers
Tier 1: Gold and Platinum Binder
Tier 2: Cobalt and Palladium Binder
Tier 3: Soulful Binder
Tier 4: Celestial Binder

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Latest Version
v 0.2.2 has now been released!
Not much has been done, I just wanted to get something out there to say I'm trying to get back into modding, again.
Changelog
- Updated to tModLoader 0.11.5
Also if anyone wants to request anything, I will gladly try and do it.

Old Versions
v 0.2.1 has now been released!
Not much has been done, I just wanted to get something out there to say I'm trying to get back into modding.
Changelog
- Added two new axe combinations
- Added a new yoyo
- Some reformatting within mod file
Start of Cross-Mod Content
Changelog

- Added Hardmode Ore Combos
- Only swords
- Added a Yoyo combo
- Added User-suggested item
- Added first cross-mod weapon with the WeaponOut mod
- (for me) Made Binders easier to craft with and made tiers have separate recipes
Changelog
- Realised I never edited the bow damages
- Added Greater and Super versions of the Restoration Potion
- Added Zombie Arm and Bone Sword combo
Changelog
- Added Staff combinations for Gold, Platinum, Silver, and Tungsten
- Added Bow and Broadsword combinations for Copper, Tin, Iron, and Lead
- Binders are now labeled with their Tier, and are now more lenient when used for crafting(before you had to have a certain one, now you can use 1 and any tier above it)
- (for me) allowed binders to have a much simpler way of binding, with groups
Initial Release
- Added Gold and Platinum combinations with Silver and Tungsten Bows and Broadswords

Upcoming Features
- Get into more unique items and interesting
- User suggested items
- More Cross-mod Content

Is there something you want to be combined that can't? Message me or reply to this thread and it may just happen!

If anyone is willing to help with spriting or wants to resprite anything, please ask, I'll will be sure to get you the assets as fast as possible.

Big thanks to @Flashkirby99 for allowing me to do cross-mod content with WeaponOut and to use the code for the whip!

Last edited:
v 0.1.2 has been released!

Changelog
- Added Staff combinations for Gold, Platinum, Silver, and Tungsten
- Added Bow and Broadsword combinations for Copper, Tin, Iron, and Lead
- Binders are now labeled with their Tier, and are now more lenient when used for crafting(before you had to have a certain one, now you can use 1 and any tier above it)
- (for me) allowed binders to have a much simpler way of binding, with groups

v 0.1.3 has a been released, its just a small update with a few things I wanted.

Changelog
- Realised I never edited the bow damages
- Added Greater and Super versions of the Restoration Potion
- Added Zombie Arm and Bone Sword combo

So for the next update I'm hoping to see what players would like to have the ability to have combined, whether it being something from two different mods, or have it be something from the vanilla game, message me or reply and it will most likely be in the next update!

v 0.2 has now been released!

Changelog
- Added Hardmode Ore Combos
- Only swords
- Added a Yoyo combo
- Added User-suggested item
- Added first cross-mod weapon with the WeaponOut mod
- (for me) Made Binders easier to craft with and made tiers have separate recipes

This is just a quick modupdate, the next update will not be released for quite awhile since I will soon be getting started with school and is my main priority.

EDIT: I wanted to clarify that I will still be working on the mod, its just that it will be a bit longer before each update is released.

Last edited:
Attention
I am looking for a spriter and/or coder who will be willing to work on the mod with me, please be aware that I will not be taking random people from the crowd, but rather people who are able to show some sort of experience when it comes to modding. wow trying not to sound stupid is hard

Things I'm mostly looking for

Spriter
- Abilty to mash together vanilla (and modded) sprites in a way that makes them feel unique on their own while still retaining that crudely mashed look

- A creative mind that knows no limits on what can be done when it comes to mashing together items from Terraria.

Programmer
- Ability to make somewhat interesting items (really just more than having it swing) but not to a point that it's actually insane.

- Ability to create somewhat unique projectiles
(because I still haven't figured that out yet) that are simple, but different than what we've seen

If you are willing to join the team, please PM me with an example (mashed item/weapon for spriter, some sort of weapon or item for programmer) of your work and I will be sure to reply to you as soon as possible!

v 0.2.1 has now been released!
Not much has been done, I just wanted to get something out there to say I'm trying to get back into modding.
Changelog
- Added two new axe combinations
- Added a new yoyo
- Some reformatting within mod file

Not sure if it's really what you're going for
but a suggestion would be something that mixes kinds of ammo so you get new ammo that does multiple effects and saves room.
like fire and jester arrows would pierce through multiple enemies and set them all on fire.

What’s this? A surprise reboot?

Item Binder confuses the crowd!

Aside from a terrible Super Smash Bros reference, Item Binders is back and better than ever! I’ve updated to the latest version of tModLoader and am beginning development again with my winter break of college starting!

Now that I’m paying to learn how to program, expect newer, flashier, mixed-up items in the near future! I’m planning on starting on some simpler items to get the ball rolling, and then moving into some more interesting items!

I don’t plan on working on any sort of schedule for updates, so make sure to watch the thread for news!

What’s this? A surprise reboot?

Item Binder confuses the crowd!

Aside from a terrible Super Smash Bros reference, Item Binders is back and better than ever! I’ve updated to the latest version of tModLoader and am beginning development again with my winter break of college starting!

Now that I’m paying to learn how to program, expect newer, flashier, mixed-up items in the near future! I’m planning on starting on some simpler items to get the ball rolling, and then moving into some more interesting items!

I don’t plan on working on any sort of schedule for updates, so make sure to watch the thread for news!
lol so it took me 6 months to do anything but I released a new update.

We got new bullet combos and a new boomerang too and probably something else so go wild y'all, one of the bullets isn't consumed and does every debuff that bullets can cause.

If anyone has anything they want combined I'll be happy to get that to them in 6 months and mostly just as a visual upgrade but like it's cool so whatever.

Back
Top Bottom