tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

i have got into a problem and i dont know why it happens but its an item from my mod that completely messes with the checklist and cheat sheet

i dont know what item it is as it fails to show anything of picture the mod loaded fine but when this happens it takes away the mouse (tuns it invisible)
bandicam 2017-01-26 17-47-29-294.jpg

i am holding acorn but the icon is not showing up or the mouse but the tile itself is (above my head)

all text on cheat sheet and check list go away aswell the buttons still work just hard to get to with no mouse icon

got any idea what this is?

i have got into a problem and i dont know why it happens but its an item from my mod that completely messes with the checklist and cheat sheet

i dont know what item it is as it fails to show anything of picture the mod loaded fine but when this happens it takes away the mouse (tuns it invisible) View attachment 157589
i am holding acorn but the icon is not showing up or the mouse but the tile itself is (above my head)

all text on cheat sheet and check list go away aswell the buttons still work just hard to get to with no mouse icon

got any idea what this is?
It's likely an duplicate item or something you added. Send me a tmod or the source and I can tell you.

It's likely an duplicate item or something you added. Send me a tmod or the source and I can tell you.

like how can i do that like where can i send files where only u get em

i have found out its something of the new items i added but not sure what

Hi, Im just recently starting to try out mods(I got the Calamity Mod, Bosscheck List Mod and the Crafting Mod). After i downloaded this itemchecklist mod and placed in the mod folder, the problem appears. When Terraria is started up, it will show : "Loading:3% -> Finding Mods -> Reading:BossChecklist -> Reading Calamity Mod -> Reading:ItemChecklist. Terraria gets stuck at this point and just crashes. Numerous attempts would not help. Also, when i remove the ItemChecklist mod and ran Terraria, it works.

Hi, Im just recently starting to try out mods(I got the Calamity Mod, Bosscheck List Mod and the Crafting Mod). After i downloaded this itemchecklist mod and placed in the mod folder, the problem appears. When Terraria is started up, it will show : "Loading:3% -> Finding Mods -> Reading:BossChecklist -> Reading Calamity Mod -> Reading:ItemChecklist. Terraria gets stuck at this point and just crashes. Numerous attempts would not help. Also, when i remove the ItemChecklist mod and ran Terraria, it works.[/QUOTE

Give the exact error log for better support

Maybe you could add small bonuses for getting a certain percentage of items? For example, getting 1% gives you a Gold Coin, 10% gives you 50 Gold Coins, 25% gives you a Platinum Coin, and so on?

Hi, Im just recently starting to try out mods(I got the Calamity Mod, Bosscheck List Mod and the Crafting Mod). After i downloaded this itemchecklist mod and placed in the mod folder, the problem appears. When Terraria is started up, it will show : "Loading:3% -> Finding Mods -> Reading:BossChecklist -> Reading Calamity Mod -> Reading:ItemChecklist. Terraria gets stuck at this point and just crashes. Numerous attempts would not help. Also, when i remove the ItemChecklist mod and ran Terraria, it works.

There wasnt any error log, when i load the itemchecklist mod, it just crashes my Terraria. Without the itemchecklist mod, everything is fine.

There wasnt any error log, when i load the itemchecklist mod, it just crashes my Terraria. Without the itemchecklist mod, everything is fine.
you checked the logs folder ?
[doublepost=1489312121,1489312097][/doublepost]
Maybe you could add small bonuses for getting a certain percentage of items? For example, getting 1% gives you a Gold Coin, 10% gives you 50 Gold Coins, 25% gives you a Platinum Coin, and so on?
It was not meant to be rewarding but as a thing for hoarders

That looks like the 0.9.2 bug. Are you sure you are on 0.9.2.1?

I just updated it to 0.9.2.1 and my Terraria still crashes. 2 things I did not say in the previous posts :

1) Im using Mac, im not sure if it affects in any way or another.

2) Whenever i open Terraria for the first time with the ItemChecklist mod, it prompts for debugging and requests for my mac's password to debug. After entering it, it crashes.

I just updated it to 0.9.2.1 and my Terraria still crashes. 2 things I did not say in the previous posts :

1) Im using Mac, im not sure if it affects in any way or another.

2) Whenever i open Terraria for the first time with the ItemChecklist mod, it prompts for debugging and requests for my mac's password to debug. After entering it, it crashes.
Well, not much I can go off of. If you disable all other mods and it still gives you that error, then there might be a problem. If it only happens with your modlist, post your modlist and I'll try it out

Well, not much I can go off of. If you disable all other mods and it still gives you that error, then there might be a problem. If it only happens with your modlist, post your modlist and I'll try it out

I tried disabling all the other mods i used and my terraria still crashes with the ItemChecklist mod.

Currently, Im have :
-Calamity Mod
-Item Checklist Mod
-Boss Checklist

Attachments

• mod.png
    mod.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 496
I tried disabling all the other mods i used and my terraria still crashes with the ItemChecklist mod.

Currently, Im have :
-Calamity Mod
-Item Checklist Mod
-Boss Checklist
Ah, I see, this may be mac specific bug that plagues mods that use a certain c# feature. You'll just have to hold on until maybe 0.9.2.2, sorry.

there is such a mod made by fargowilta which has accessories with gazillions of input items. So could you make like a noting list or a item-tracker?
Donno all the possible possibilites of modding this, so i see it two way:
1. a new inventory item like the Grand design which has toggle and a list of all items with checkboxes and the chosen items are written on the right side where the weather and etc. is. it would be cool to have them colorcoded depending if the items are in the inventory, or diappearing from the written text on the right
2. an addition to cheat sheet with two windows (like the item viewer). main window displays the chosen items in icon or text and a button which opens a new sub-window to choose the items (icon or text), another button to clear the list. also would be cool to somehow show if the item is in the inventory.

some items are needed in stack, so also a check for their quantity.

Is such a mod possible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom