tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

Currently broken with Tremor's recent update. Not sure if it's this mod or tremor. Likely tremor, but I figured I'd report it anyways

This is actually an incredibly cool mod. Found it when searching Boss Checklist on the loader, and it looks amazing. Generally a very cool idea for a mod and very fun for completionists.

It would be good if a mod author could mark an item as unobtainable, and so the unobtainable items wouldn't count towards the item checklist.

Bad news, the 0.10.0.2 update crashes with the 0.2.2 version of Item Checklist. Update to 0.2.2.1 before you update to 0.10.0.2. If you updated already and are crashing, hold shift while tModLoader is loading to bypass loading mods.

jopojelly, when i see this mod i thinked this is like item recipes/browser, but now i see this is just for collection!
And yeah if u add recipe system this will be even more good that now! (This is im think)
[doublepost=1501073512,1501073284][/doublepost]And yeah jopojelly, Recipe Browser i dont know why dont working, im installed and enable it, but in settings button for open recipe browser, i didnt see
[doublepost=1501073741][/doublepost]Can i make a question for you?
If yes then.
Maybe recipe browser didnt see cuz cheat sheet enable it?

jopojelly, when i see this mod i thinked this is like item recipes/browser, but now i see this is just for collection!
And yeah if u add recipe system this will be even more good that now! (This is im think)
[doublepost=1501073512,1501073284][/doublepost]And yeah jopojelly, Recipe Browser i dont know why dont working, im installed and enable it, but in settings button for open recipe browser, i didnt see
If yes then.

Recipè browser like you may have found out does let you see the recipes for all the items in the game and mods. There is a problem with tmodloader that does not allow mod devs to set a default shortcut keys for mods so in order to open the recipe browser you need to go load your character and word and then press escape and to go to settings and there you can set the key to open the recipe browser.

Use the edit button to add/change the text on your original post don't send multiple post one after an other. That's against the rules.

Recipè browser like you may have found out does let you see the recipes for all the items in the game and mods. There is a problem with tmodloader that does not allow mod devs to set a default shortcut keys for mods so in order to open the recipe browser you need to go load your character and word and then press escape and to go to settings and there you can set the key to open the recipe browser.

Use the edit button to add/change the text on your original post don't send multiple post one after an other. That's against the rules.
Im sorry, im just new here ^^;
And yeah thank for the tip and information, very thanks!

There is a problem with tmodloader that does not allow mod devs to set a default shortcut keys for mods
That is by design. I made hotkeys that way to prevent users from having hotkeys unknowingly overlap their hotkeys.
[doublepost=1501092110,1501092058][/doublepost]
If yes then.
I have Recipe Browser disable itself if Cheat Sheet is enabled at the moment. I might change that behavior since the standalone recipe browser is much better.

First of all, I love your mods!

I was figuring out how to get them to work, since the mouse was not working when trying to click on the mod panels. I discovered that if you have "Frame Skip: Subtle" enabled in the Terraria client (which is default now), you can't click on the mod panels. When I set Frame Skip off, the mods started working properly.

EDIT: I realize this might just be an issue for my setup, since I have a 144 hz monitor, so things don't always work correctly since the game seems to be coded around 60 fps.

EDIT2: Yeah, 144 hz + Frame Skip: Subtle is the culprit.

It's interesting because when running in 144 hz, having Frame Skip off makes animations move faster than they should and ruins the frame pacing. Turning Frame Skip to Subtle seems to make everything normal speed and correct, but it breaks the mod panels.

Right now I've solved this by running my monitor at 60 hz when playing Terraria.

Last edited:
Let's say I'm doing a summoner playthrough, okay? Does this or will it ever allow me to be able to sort the checklist for specific weapon types? If you're like me you have trouble finding what things to make so it'd be cool. Basically a way to sort items/weapons by type or something.

i dont know if this is active or not so i don't know if there's a point of me typing this but, i thought it would be a cool idea (if its possible) to make a mob checklist that shows which mobs you killed and what item they drop with the percentage next to it with mod support (again, if possible)
also it would be cool if you worked with the recipe browser mod creator and made it so when you search an item it shows which mob it drops from vise-versa

Do you think e could get a search feature?
Would be a whole lot better than scrolling through a massive list

Back
Top Bottom