tModLoader Item Checklist - In-game 100% item collection checklist

I believe a great idea for this tool would be to make a "grocery list" kind of addon where you can, for example, mark an item that you want to craft to the list and it displays the items needed to craft it. You can then check the items you already have off that list.
Say you need to craft Lava Waders, you add the item to the checklist. It then displays the required items: (Obsidian Skull & Water Walking Boots), Lava Charm. Acquired items are marked with a green checkmark.

I believe a great idea for this tool would be to make a "grocery list" kind of addon where you can, for example, mark an item that you want to craft to the list and it displays the items needed to craft it. You can then check the items you already have off that list.
Say you need to craft Lava Waders, you add the item to the checklist. It then displays the required items: (Obsidian Skull & Water Walking Boots), Lava Charm. Acquired items are marked with a green checkmark.

Recipe browser lets u show favorite recipes beside the minimap.

I would like to suggest an idea I dont know if you would be able to added though. Do you think it is possible to have slot for each item of terraria and being able to save only one unit for that item? Just like a portable bank for resources in guild wars but instead only being able to have one item. This way it will be easier to collect armor, weapons, vanity, and accessories and it will be a good way to collect every single item without having your chest full all the time.

I would like to suggest an idea I dont know if you would be able to added though. Do you think it is possible to have slot for each item of terraria and being able to save only one unit for that item? Just like a portable bank for resources in guild wars but instead only being able to have one item. This way it will be easier to collect armor, weapons, vanity, and accessories and it will be a good way to collect every single item without having your chest full all the time.

Magic Storage has Enough Space

Downloaded this mod and loving it- it's something I had been looking for for a while, but I hadn't thought that someone had actually made it. It's really inspired me to play the game again on a fresh character and world.

Let's say I'm doing a summoner playthrough, okay? Does this or will it ever allow me to be able to sort the checklist for specific weapon types? If you're like me you have trouble finding what things to make so it'd be cool. Basically a way to sort items/weapons by type or something.
I'd love to see this as well- either being able to filter by method of acquisition (items crafted from iron, jungle biome drops, Wall of Flesh drops, etc), by item type (pickaxes, blocks, banners, etc), or even both. It would make figuring out what items to hunt down next a lot easier rather than just looking at one giant list.

Last edited:
Downloaded this mod and loving it- it's something I had been looking for for a while, but I hadn't thought that someone had actually made it. It's really inspired me to play the game again on a fresh character and world.

I'd love to see this as well- either being able to filter by method of acquisition (items crafted from iron, jungle biome drops, Wall of Flesh drops, etc), by item type (pickaxes, blocks, banners, etc), or even both. It would make figuring out what items to hunt down next a lot easier rather than just looking at one giant list.
Recipe Browser has the capability to show you which items are drops and which are crafted. You can consult that until I get to something like this feature request.

Last few days I've updated this mod a lot, here is the recent changes:

v0.5
  • Amazing new Sorts and Filters
  • Now 500% less ugly.
v0.4
  • Collect Chest Items option. "Discover" items be opening chests.
  • Magic Storage Support. With Collect Chest Items enabled, discover items in Magic Storage as well.
Look at these beautiful sorting options:

Is there a way to reset your checklist on a character?
hm, I guess you can open the .tplr in a program called NBTExplorer and delete the entry in "moddata" the corresponds to ItemChecklist (and then save it). That would look like this, except it would say ItemChecklist:

SWJ69qn.png

Is it possible to make a biome checklist mod? A list of all existing biome installed and where to find them, where they cold potentially have 3 state: not present, where the name is grayed out because the biome is not present in the world; present, when it exist in your world; and found, where the biome gets checked because you have been in that biome at least once.
Has this already been suggested or even alreay made?

Is it possible to make a biome checklist mod? A list of all existing biome installed and where to find them, where they cold potentially have 3 state: not present, where the name is grayed out because the biome is not present in the world; present, when it exist in your world; and found, where the biome gets checked because you have been in that biome at least once.
Has this already been suggested or even alreay made?
I'm sure someone could, I'm not interested in making that though.

Back
Top Bottom