Mobile Item disappeared when talking to The guide

Skolhir

Terrarian
Hi, I'm on the mobile version but on a Chromebook : I went talking to the guide, and in the "crafting" tab I "shift+clic" on my item (usually the command to drop the item in a chest) AND IT DISAPPEARED. Did it vanish or is it somewhere ?? I searched in every chest placed nearby and the item is in none of it.

Hi, I'm on the mobile version but on a Chromebook : I went talking to the guide, and in the "crafting" tab I "shift+clic" on my item (usually the command to drop the item in a chest) AND IT DISAPPEARED. Did it vanish or is it somewhere ?? I searched in every chest placed nearby and the item is in none of it.
sadly the items got erased for good, this is also existing on other mobile versions, and is actually a bug, not an intended feature, i recommend posting your find in there about this issue.
btw: in future reference, shift click isnt required to view an item recipe, the Guide has its own UI page at the right side of the screen (which you might already be using), click (dont shift click) one of the items listed there to view available recipes rather than risking the loss of a rare item by shift clicking.

This sounds like you have your Quick Trash keyboard bindings set for Shift-click. Rebind your Quick Trash if you don’t want it to trash things like that.

1665330214562.png

Hi ! actually my trash binding is [alt], when I [shift]+click, it shows the "chest" icon just like to "quick store" the items.

Hi ! actually my trash binding is [alt], when I [shift]+click, it shows the "chest" icon just like to "quick store" the items.
Ah, I see. Can you get a video of it happening? Use something you don’t mind losing like a single dirt block.

I should mention this bug also exists on all console platforms as well as the reat of the mobile platforms.

Back
Top Bottom