Game Mechanics Item Filter - ("Do not pickup" list)

Personally i support, but do find that the programing/desighning of this would be insanely tedious, yes i still support but even if they picked this up don't expect it come out any time soon (sounded mean but without the intent of being a jerk)

Heh. Well, there were at least two mods (Possibly three!) that did something like this; not that the code is necessarily inherently similar.

Heh. Well, there were at least two mods (Possibly three!) that did something like this; not that the code is necessarily inherently similar.
Fair point, but knowing the team behind terraria they would want to put their own fun spin on it, but yes your right there is probly mods to do these things

Just did a search for "Filter" so I hope I'm in the clear for this.

Imagine you're digging with your super-fast pick, going as fast through the dirt as you can run. You're on a loot run, where all you have is your pickaxe/drill, torches or light potions, and a whoooole bunch of empty space for loot.

But as you're digging, you find that you no longer pick up any loot! Apparently your whole inventory has somehow filled up with 999 dirt and stone and mud. Very, very quickly. Wow. That happens a ton, at least to me.

Imagine a button next to the inventory or next to the trash slot that when you click on it, a scrollable or expandable bunch of slots would open up. Any item that you put in any of those slots would not automatically be picked up by the player. It would just be left there on the ground.

The item in the slot wouldn't actually be stored in the slot, of course. It would be "showed to" the slot, and would remain in your inventory or in your item cursor, ready to be dropped back on the ground. You can right-click on that slot to dispel it.

Oh this would be such a space-saver.
Awesome idea

Back
Top Bottom