Switch Item Just Dissapears From My Inventory

Flamingooo123

Terrarian
This happened to my nimbus rod and spectre hamax which both took too long to get. I think this has something to do with the favorite feature.

Well can you explain what happened? I think it’s happened with me once on pc and it was my pickaxe, don’t remember which one, I can’t help you without an explanation of what happened, but if it can’t be givin back, just try your best to get them back, sorry about it.

This happened to my nimbus rod and spectre hamax which both took too long to get. I think this has something to do with the favorite feature.
Hi @Flamingooo123, welcome to the forums. :)

If you could get reproduction steps (how to make this bug happen) that would be very helpful. I know that might be hard to do as you’re not sure when it could occur. :) Without more info on what makes it happen, it’s hard to track down though.

Hi @Flamingooo123, welcome to the forums. :)

If you could get reproduction steps (how to make this bug happen) that would be very helpful. I know that might be hard to do as you’re not sure when it could occur. :) Without more info on what makes it happen, it’s hard to track down though.

It seems to happen when you pause it either mid-swing or at the same time you're using a weapon with particles

Luckily there is a way you can see if the glitch is in effect if you just press a on an item and it doesn't get selected close and reopen your inventory and try again

It seems to happen when you pause it either mid-swing or at the same time you're using a weapon with particles
Luckily there is a way you can see if the glitch is in effect if you just press a on an item and it doesn't get selected close and reopen your inventory and try again
Thanks for this extra info @Dan jab. In a different thread I was wondering if items were disappearing since the last update, and it looks like you’re saying yes. Can you give a step by step reproduction? Is it only for touchscreen?

Back
Top Bottom