tModLoader Item Modifier Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

KryptonIon

Terrarian
Overview
Item Modifier is a tModLoader mod created to provide ease in editing the various properties of an item, whether it’d for building, testing, or something else.

Statistics

Wiki

Changelog

Source

Releases

Discord

Downloading

Last edited:
very nice mod, easy to use. great for mod weapon testing.

suggestions:
1) add cmds for armor + accessories, like messing with defense/stat boosts
2) allow user to enter decimal #s for stuff like knockback and shoot-speed

2) allow user to enter decimal #s for stuff like knockback and shoot-speed
Marked. The Next Update will make that possible

1) add cmds for armor + accessories, like messing with defense/stat boosts
I don't think that is possible considering Armor and Accessories don't work the same as normal items/weapons
(Sorry for late reply)

Edit : I may be able to implement the defense stats but, I'm not sure about the others

Last edited:
when I try to download it through the mod browser, it won't download at all, it just shows the progress bar which stays at zero

Hello I think this mod is really cool! But I wanna suggest you something. If I can modify "Size" of the item that would be really nice. Not only altering size of the melee sword but item itself.
For example from The Echoes of the ancients mod, the sword named "Pestillence" is classified as sword but I cannot reforge it because it is not melee weapon even though it is sword. I want to enlarge the size of this sword but I cannot find the way. If you can, I hope you try download that mod I said and help my problem. (How to enlarge that Pestillence sword.)
The accessory "swordenlarger" from Qwerty's bosses and items mod enlarges size of the sword. I attached files, and as you can see "swordenlarger" accessory affects only Animus from Calamity mod and does not effect Pestillence from Echoes of the ancient mod. Even though two items both are swords.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 스크린샷(36).png
    스크린샷(36).png
    497.4 KB · Views: 885
  • 스크린샷(37).png
    스크린샷(37).png
    498.9 KB · Views: 1,426
  • 스크린샷(38).png
    스크린샷(38).png
    488.4 KB · Views: 689