tModLoader Item Modifier Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be cool if you added the option to change the amount of bullets / projectiles fired on a weapon. Another suggestion is to change the accuracy of the projectiles being fired if possible. This is a really good and fun mod. Keep up the good work! :happy:

P.S my game crashes when the modifier gui is open with the mod of redemption staves. it would be awesome if you fixed that as well so I can mess with them. Not rushing tho! Thanks for making this mod :)

P.S my game crashes when the modifier gui is open with the mod of redemption staves. it would be awesome if you fixed that as well so I can mess with them. Not rushing tho! Thanks for making this mod :)
DM me on Discord, I'll examine the issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.

This mod is really cool ngl!:D but one thing i do wish is that you could save the item stats and maybe make it a mod file that you can use
But i dont think you can really do that without external sources

Kryptonlon sir, So ive noticed a event which may be a bug. When I use an item, it always counts down 2, say when placing a torch. Now this also reduces and item count when NOT being able to place the item you are trying to place, Say using smart cursor and holding the place button. Even if an item is not being placed you will continue to lose item counts of an item. Having said this, It may be due to this mods interaction with another mod? Though i have disabled many various mods, Except this one and the bug still seems to occur so im not too sure which mod it would be if it is indeed a problem with 2 mods interacting in a bad way. I can post proof / a mod list or what need be if anyone has any thoughts.

Kryptonlon sir, So ive noticed a event which may be a bug. When I use an item, it always counts down 2, say when placing a torch. Now this also reduces and item count when NOT being able to place the item you are trying to place, Say using smart cursor and holding the place button. Even if an item is not being placed you will continue to lose item counts of an item. Having said this, It may be due to this mods interaction with another mod? Though i have disabled many various mods, Except this one and the bug still seems to occur so im not too sure which mod it would be if it is indeed a problem with 2 mods interacting in a bad way. I can post proof / a mod list or what need be if anyone has any thoughts.
Bug Fixed :) Update 1.1.6

This is a great mod and I love it so far! I have one suggestion: Could you add keybinds to open the menus (for example, press K to open item editor and press L to open new item menu)?

This is a great mod and I love it so far! I have one suggestion: Could you add keybinds to open the menus (for example, press K to open item editor and press L to open new item menu)?
Added to Update 1.1.8. They're <Unbound> by default, they will need to be set in the controls menu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom