Item overflow in NPC shops

ZakaFlocka

Steampunker
So I run Thorium, Calamity, Spirit, and a bunch of other quality of life mods. Everything is going great, but one thing that irks me is the abundance of items that the NPCs have, especially the Dryad who has no shortage of boss summoning items. Its getting to the point where the NPC shop inventories run out of space and have no room left for anything else, which sucks. I was just curious if anyone here knew of a mod that could possibly extend their inventories a bit or add like a 'cycle' option to seperate items from specific mods as to not cause clutter. Any help would be great, thanks! :)

I am working on that mod as we speak, should be able to publish it this weekend. :happy:

EDIT: Could you specify what mods you are using exactly? It would be really useful for testing.

Last edited:
I am working on that mod as we speak, should be able to publish it this weekend. :happy:

EDIT: Could you specify what mods you are using exactly? It would be really useful for testing.
Awesome, really glad to hear! :)

2 mods that I noticed that sort of clash are the Calamity mod and imkSushi's mod, mainly in the dryad shop where you will see repeats of boss summoning items like the Suspicious Looking Eye or the Bloody Spine, if that helps a bit.

Awesome, really glad to hear! :)

2 mods that I noticed that sort of clash are the Calamity mod and imkSushi's mod, mainly in the dryad shop where you will see repeats of boss summoning items like the Suspicious Looking Eye or the Bloody Spine, if that helps a bit.
Oh, I wasn't planing to do anything about duplicate items, but it shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for the tip.

Oh, I wasn't planing to do anything about duplicate items, but it shouldn't be too hard. Thanks for the tip.
Eh, duplicates aren't a HUGE problem as opposed to the lack of shop inventory, but whatever you're able to make should improve shops quite a bit!

Back
Top Bottom