Item Overhauls Mod (Need Spriter/Secondary Coder)

What should I work on?

• Etc. Items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NPCs

• Bosses

• Tiles

• Total voters

The GoPro Gamer

Steampunker
Now, despite the name, it doesn't add anything incredible. Yet. This is a mod I'm making to add a lot of items to the game with the intention of filling missing weapon and armor tiers. My secondary objective is to make every vanilla block, and item craftable. This is quite the undertaking and it'll take a bit of time, so be patient in that. As such, I don't currently have any images to show for it, but so far the mod contains several early game items:
  • Stone Armor Set - Making you an early game tank. Slightly lower defense than Iron/Lead, but grants buffs and boosts
  • Stonework Armor Set - Upgraded version of Stone Armor, with improved buffs and boosts
  • Bronze Armor Set - Craftable from Bronze Ingots. Between Iron/Lead and Tungsten/Silver and grants swimming and throwing boosts.
  • Bronze Ingot - Craftable from Copper/Tin Ore mixed with Iron/Lead Ore. It is placeable as a full block
  • Wooden Pickaxe - For the rare occasion when you trash you Copper Pickaxe without the Merchant.
  • Bronze Pickaxe - 1% Weaker than Tungsten Pickaxe.
  • Wooden Dart - A wood copy of the Throwing Knife
  • Infinite Wooden Dart - Take a guess xD
  • Stone Arrow - A tidbit better than Wooden Arrows, moves slightly slower.
I am adding more by the day, so please download it and give me your feedback! Any suggestions or feedback are welcome! Lastly, I am terrible at spritework, so if you are good at spriting and want to help, message me on discord at The GoPro Gamer#8103

Back
Top Bottom