Item sorters

jimbojones27

Terrarian
Idk how useful this is but this is a specific item sorter- better than just being able to sort by size

Attachments

• D9B55AC8-B9B6-4800-9538-F955D952E406.png
    D9B55AC8-B9B6-4800-9538-F955D952E406.png
    641.8 KB · Views: 130
Useful or not, it would be kinda coll. Yet I literally can't tell what this does or how it's supposed to function. There is conveyer belts, alright and then what?

Useful or not, it would be kinda coll. Yet I literally can't tell what this does or how it's supposed to function. There is conveyer belts, alright and then what?
Yeah I mean without a video it is kind of tough. The items in the top conveyor belt are stuck in a sloped hole. These items act as the filters. The items you want to filter go on the bottom conveyor belt. When the items go under the filter the ones you want to filter snap up into the filter and the other ones just pass through into the hole.

You can see its use in this very niche video lol

Wait for this to work items in close proximity to one another would have to group themselves together automatically. I never knew they did that *mindblown*. Yet I tested it and on the second to whatever try it worked. The first item I choose seemed to be an outlier that doesn't behave in this manner (Accent Stone Slab). This is awesome =D

Wait for this to work items in close proximity to one another would have to group themselves together automatically. I never knew they did that *mindblown*. Yet I tested it and on the second to whatever try it worked. The first item I choose seemed to be an outlier that doesn't behave in this manner (Accent Stone Slab). This is awesome =D
They can only do this behaviour up to its maximum stack size which is kind of limiting. But in 1.4.4 they are increasing stack sizes so it shouldn't be as limiting if they change it for item grouping as well

Back
Top Bottom