Items Item to disable or allow dropping gravestones on death

luekbaja

Terrarian
Even in endgame, it isn't that uncommon to die to something around your base. You could be messing around or fighting an event or boss, for example. But over time, gravestones will keep building up more and more especially on a server, and you will end up with a graveyard that nobody wants to take care of. I think there should be an item that allows you to toggle whether or not your character should drop a gravestone on death. Something like the torch god's favor. It could be a really rare drop from ghosts or something.

I can see something like after destroying X number of gravestones it summons a special mini-boss. Upon defeating him you get "Death's Favor", which allows you to toggle off tombstones dropping upon death, as well as preventing ghosts from appearing upon breaking a tombstone.

I can see something like after destroying X number of gravestones it summons a special mini-boss. Upon defeating him you get "Death's Favor", which allows you to toggle off tombstones dropping upon death, as well as preventing ghosts from appearing upon breaking a tombstone.
I really love that idea.

Back
Top Bottom