Switch Item trading post

Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
do you want an enchanted sundial?
[doublepost=1562200211,1562199775][/doublepost]
Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
I also have a ton of master bait.

do you want an enchanted sundial?

I do not unfortunately, are there other things you're looking for? I currently looking for a weather radio.

So I've got a few extra things I can part with.

fin wings
slimy saddle
zephyr fish
fisherman's pocket guide
tsunami in a bottle
balloon pufferfish
golden bug net
angler earring
etc etc

Lots of just random equipment.

So I've got a few extra things I can part with.

fin wings
slimy saddle
zephyr fish
fisherman's pocket guide
tsunami in a bottle
balloon pufferfish
golden bug net
angler earring
etc etc

Lots of just random equipment.
What I meant is that I have multiple enchanted sundials and 200+ Master bait. The slimy saddle and golden bug net sound cool. What state of the game are you like post plantera moon lord exc? I will be willing to give you all of my master bait and an enchanted sundial.

What I meant is that I have multiple enchanted sundials and 200+ Master bait. The slimy saddle and golden bug net sound cool. What state of the game are you like post plantera moon lord exc? I will be willing to give you all of my master bait and an enchanted sundial.

Gotcha, sorry, I see what you mean now. I'm just at hard mode at the moment, I haven't done much progressing actually. I spent a lot of time trying to acquire things to make the cell phone, I'm one item off, for whatever reason I made that my main priority.

Gotcha, sorry, I see what you mean now. I'm just at hard mode at the moment, I haven't done much progressing actually. I spent a lot of time trying to acquire things to make the cell phone, I'm one item off, for whatever reason I made that my main priority.
I beat Plantera

I beat Plantera

Look at you go! I still haven't progressed any further than where I was before. Still just fishing a lot. Got a a few sundials, still trying my hardest to get the weather radio. I learned fishing crates is a pretty easy way to get different ores. I have so many crate potions its beyond reasonable.

Look at you go! I still haven't progressed any further than where I was before. Still just fishing a lot. Got a a few sundials, still trying my hardest to get the weather radio. I learned fishing crates is a pretty easy way to get different ores. I have so many crate potions its beyond reasonable.
I am post moon lord now with a meowmere star wrath and terrian, as well as solar flair armor

I'm looking for just good homing weapons and good armor my Terra blade is letting me down and beetle armor isn't helping much either

Anyone have a cultist trophy,
I have a rod of discord, or if anyone wants something ill see if i have it for the cultist trophy
[doublepost=1563847146,1563847034][/doublepost]
I'm looking for just good homing weapons and good armor my Terra blade is letting me down and beetle armor isn't helping much either
I can give you a vortex beater with chlorophyt bullets

Anyone have a cultist trophy,
I have a rod of discord, or if anyone wants something ill see if i have it for the cultist trophy
[doublepost=1563847146,1563847034][/doublepost]
I can give you a vortex beater with chlorophyt bullets
I would love to have a rod of discord. I do have a lunatic cultist trophy. what is your username? I will give you the trophy for a rod of discord, I will try to do it tomorrow.
[doublepost=1563925137][/doublepost]
I would love to have a rod of discord. I do have a lunatic cultist trophy. what is your username? I will give you the trophy for a rod of discord, I will try to do it tomorrow.
Just remind me tomorrow.

Is anyone willing to trade a pet penguin (fish) for my pet turtle (seaweed)? I'm sick of searching for this thing, I've put hours into it.

does anyone have a rod of discord? I have a lot of treasure bags from every boss.

Would anybody be willing to give me some mech boss items? I've beaten the game on 3 different consoles and I have been trying to get back towards my old saves? Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom