Switch Item trading post

Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
hey I'll give you 2 stacks of master bait for a blade tongue and toxikarp (I can give you more if u want)

Last edited:
Gotcha, sorry, I see what you mean now. I'm just at hard mode at the moment, I haven't done much progressing actually. I spent a lot of time trying to acquire things to make the cell phone, I'm one item off, for whatever reason I made that my main priority.
I've beat the game :\ So I'm just collecting items and weapons at this point 😅

Hello friends, I figured I'd make a thread for us about looking for and trading items. I'm currently doing a lot of fishing in game and looking for other fishing equipment. I have lots of other things I can trade and what not. So by all means let me know.
I'll buy crates from you too

So I've got a few extra things I can part with.

fin wings
slimy saddle
zephyr fish
fisherman's pocket guide
tsunami in a bottle
balloon pufferfish
golden bug net
angler earring
etc etc

Lots of just random equipment.
what are you selling the fish wings for?

Buy list:
1. Brain scrambler (mount)
2. Hardy saddle (mount)
3. Ancient horn (mount)
4. Scaly truffle (mount)
5. Reindeer bells (mount)
6. Nazar (accessory)

After I get the mounts I will do a moon Lord treasure bag giveaway

Last edited:
Would anybody be willing to give me some mech boss items? I've beaten the game on 3 different consoles and I have been trying to get back towards my old saves? Thank you in advance!
No but I will give you Moon Lord drops that will allow you to win the battles XD

I've been absent for 700 years, so I'm around now. I'm currently looking for a SDMG, I have lots of random things to trade.

Back
Top Bottom