Items Itemairy Concept

Should there be a Itemairy in Terraria?

• Total voters

Feynx_Gaming-YT

Steampunker
So one day I was thinking about collecting every item in the game and I thought that there should be something like the bestiary but for items. So basically if you were to add this then you should make it so when you pickup a new item it gets added to it also describing in the Itemairy on how you can get them. When the item gets added to the Itemairy you can make it so if it were dropped by a monster to get that item making the drop rate decently higher. And if its something found in chests maybe increase the rate for that item to be found but it should be slightly balanced, but if you wanted to add more items to the chests the item is dropped from instead of making it a higher chance to get that item, you would barely even have to balance it seeing how many slots a chest has. Last I would like to say that when the items you craft go into the Itemairy it should decrease the amount of materials required slightly, but for example the Zenith blade requires 1 of many swords, and how would you decrease materials for that? Well you can increase the drop or find rate of the materials required. If you have any other questions about this concept please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom