Items deleted as equipped.

BlueBeoWulf

The Destroyer
I was just playing Terraria on a kindle tablet on the newest version, and I put all my items in a chest so that I could equip the same items with another character. When I equipped those items, everything was deleted, including all my armor and accessories, such as frostspark boots and lava waders and the like. When I tried to reproduce the situation using lead armor instead of my usual armor, the armor was not deleted but was properly equipped.

When putting things in a chest and switching to a different character or world, wait in the pause menu for the game to properly save. If taking or putting something in a chest and quickly exiting out of that world while save could corrupt that world making it unplayable or delete whatever items you put in that chest since it was registering your action while it was saving.

I was just playing Terraria on a kindle tablet on the newest version, and I put all my items in a chest so that I could equip the same items with another character. When I equipped those items, everything was deleted, including all my armor and accessories, such as frostspark boots and lava waders and the like. When I tried to reproduce the situation using lead armor instead of my usual armor, the armor was not deleted but was properly equipped.
I did... You see, it didn't delete the items in the chest until I had already had them in my inventory and then moved them to the armor slots, and after I exited my inventory after moving my armor, I realized I had no armor on. I checked again and all my armor was deleted along with the accessories. since I have auto-equip de-selected, that's why I have to take it from the chest and then equip it. Also: IT didn't delete any of my weapons or tools or other objects besides armor and accessories, which struck me as strange.

Back
Top Bottom