PS4 Items disappearing is horrific

Sayorguitari

Terrarian
Is the items randomly disappearing glitch still going around on the PS4 version of the game??
Me and my friend have been grinding for the terra blade. While we were gathering solar tablet fragments 40 of them vanished without a trace. We were very annoyed but thought that maybe somehow we trashed them, so we grinded for more. A while later we finally got the broken hero swords we needed and crafted the blade and spent most of our money on a demonic modifier. My friend was swimming it around and then it just disappeared. He didn't trash it or drop it, he was mid swing and it vanished. Can someone explain if they've had any experiences like this and can we PLEASE get a fix for this!

Is the items randomly disappearing glitch still going around on the PS4 version of the game??
Me and my friend have been grinding for the terra blade. While we were gathering solar tablet fragments 40 of them vanished without a trace. We were very annoyed but thought that maybe somehow we trashed them, so we grinded for more. A while later we finally got the broken hero swords we needed and crafted the blade and spent most of our money on a demonic modifier. My friend was swimming it around and then it just disappeared. He didn't trash it or drop it, he was mid swing and it vanished. Can someone explain if they've had any experiences like this and can we PLEASE get a fix for this!
I haven’t seen anything reported by others similar to this. If I recall correctly, when 1.3 was first released on console there was an issue with possible disappearing items due to build mode, but that got fixed. Besides that, I don’t recall any “item disappearing bug” for PS4 or X1 (that didn’t turn out to be a case of accidentally trashing it, putting it in a piggy bank or different chest than was remembered).

You’re playing local or online multiplayer? If you can get a screenshot or video of it happening that would be best (I know that can be hard to do considering you don’t know when it would happen), otherwise if it’s just affecting you, or something that can’t be replicated it’s hard to look into.

My friend does strictly play in build mode and we were in online multiplayer. That was the last time the glitch or whatever it was happened so we haven't had any more problems. I hope it was just a one off thing and it sounds like it

please I play Xbox one and I got the Terra blade and I reforged it to a better stay and then I log off to play some CoD MW and I log back in at 3 am and see that it is not in the usual spot in my inventory which is the first one I checked all my chests the rest of my inventory and nothing and I even had it favorited so I couldn't have trashed it

Last edited:
please I play Xbox one and I got the Terra blade and I reforged it to a better stay and then I log off to play some CoD MW and I log back in at 3 am and see that it is not in the usual spot in my inventory which is the first one I checked all my chests the rest of my inventory and nothing and I even had it favorited so I couldn't have trashed it
If this is happening frequently and you can get a step-by-step replication method so that it can be reproduced, that would be great. If it was just a one time thing, there’s no telling what actually happened.

Back
Top Bottom