Switch Items disappearing on click

BakedPotatoes

Terrarian
(Sorry if I put this item in the wrong catagory, I'm pretty sure a Nintendo switch is a mobile device)

Recently, I've lost several items to what I think is a bug. Sometimes while I'm my inventory I click on an item and it vanishes. I don't know whats happening, they don't go into the trash or any where else. Any thing I don't know about?

(Sorry if I put this item in the wrong catagory, I'm pretty sure a Nintendo switch is a mobile device)

Recently, I've lost several items to what I think is a bug. Sometimes while I'm my inventory I click on an item and it vanishes. I don't know whats happening, they don't go into the trash or any where else. Any thing I don't know about?
Hi there @BakedPotatoes, I moved your thread here to the console section. Switch is considered console, not mobile. :)

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been encountering this disappearing item bug. Pipeworks, the console developer, is aware of the glitch, and is working on it. However, I encourage you to send in your information about this bug straight to Pipeworks here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Include as much information as you can, as more details about this can only help. If you are able to replicate the bug with reproduction steps that would be great.

A workaround right now is to avoid using the touchscreen in your inventory.

Back
Top Bottom