Items items for Jungle Mimic (currently unspawnable.)

should the Jungle Mimic have these items?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
(This is part PC, PS4 and Xbox1. This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.) so when i was on the wiki searching up mimics, I found an unspawnable mimic because they had no items other than the 2 greater potions and this mimic is very forgotten on the forums if not even on the wiki. here are a few items for the Jungle Mimic. (
Jungle_Mimic.png
Jungle_Mimic2.png
)
drops:
upload_2018-6-15_12-37-22.png
broken fox wing tooltip: "summons a rideable giant flying fox mount"
height (ft) Infinite flight
speed (mph) 20
if hitting something, it wil do 20-35 damage and critical is 80-115
sell 5
Gold_Coin.png

use time 19 Very Fast)
upload_2018-6-15_12-53-43.png
poison ivy
reach (tiles) 31
velocity 30
hooks 2
latching simultaneous
sell 8
Gold_Coin.png

Notes: poison ivy can hook onto enemies and give them the Poisoned debuff. when it hooks on enemies, it does 20-35 damage and critical damage is 40-80 damage. this is useful for melee users as when they hook onto the enemy they can hit them close up. the player will take a little bit of damaged but its 50% reduced meaning mobs will only do half damage. the time for being on an enemy is 5 seconds before latching off.
upload_2018-6-15_13-15-30.png
homing bristle (not to be confused with homing thistle from plants vs zombies 2 and bristle means barb aka arrow so its homing arrow.)
damage 40-60 critical damage 80-120
sell 8
Gold_Coin.png

speed obviously fast.
reach (tiles) 18
duration (sec) 18
knockback weak
critical chance 4%
Notes: homing bristle shoots stingers when a enemy is on screen and isn't behind blocks or under blocks. inflicts Poisoned debuff when in contact with enemies.
upload_2018-6-15_13-55-40.png
bramble arrow (bramble means thorn bush and arrow means barb aka point so it means thorn bush arrow.)
damage: 30-60 critical damage 60-120
base damage
43 48 50 52 53 55 56 57 58
autofire Yes
sell 8
Gold_Coin.png

Notes: shoots 2 stingers.
upload_2018-6-15_14-16-20.png
furze brier
tooltip "summons a double-sided stinger."
damage: 60-75 critical damage 120-150
knockback 6
mana 12
critical chance 4%
use time 15
velocity 25
sell 10
Gold_Coin.png

Notes: furze brier shoots double-sided stingers that ricochet (bounce off) when hitting enemies or blocks. the stinger disappears after hitting something 3 times. if it hits something on its side it will break into 2 peices and continue going on. it will disappear after 7 seconds.
i hope Jungle Mimic will be able to find or spawned so i made a key called key of blight and soul of blight (no not the mobile version because i could'nt find something that rhymes with sight but means tree.)
upload_2018-6-15_14-52-20.png
soul of blight and
upload_2018-6-15_14-56-41.png
key of blight. i dont know what the soul of blight could do but if you place a key of blight in a chest it will turn into a Jungle Mimic. they could be now found in the underground jungle. thank you so much for seeing ;)
also, if i get 101 (because i'm going to answer myself so i'm not going to count myself.) Yes! answers I'll message the staffs or so and tell them to add this. go down or to the next page for more things that might have been added!

Last edited:
The Soul of Blight is already a thing in the console version, but I recently had an idea about making the Jungle Mimic a post-Plantera thing to use up all of your extra Jungle Temple Keys. I would imagine its drops would be a bit stronger as a result, but I feel like making up a bunch of new stuff just to spawn one enemy would be a bit overkill.

Here is a tip: once Plantera is killed, give it a 12%(out of 100) chance to drop 1-2 Temple Keys. This would be helpful. And, once Golem is destroyed, give it a 3% (out of 100) chance to drop a Jungle Key. This is used to open the Jungle Chest in the Dungeon.

Here is a tip: once Plantera is killed, give it a 12%(out of 100) chance to drop 1-2 Temple Keys. This would be helpful. And, once Golem is destroyed, give it a 3% (out of 100) chance to drop a Jungle Key. This is used to open the Jungle Chest in the Dungeon.
well it could be useful for some users. i personally use a terra blade and jump around him to kill him.
The Soul of Blight is already a thing in the console version, but I recently had an idea about making the Jungle Mimic a post-Plantera thing to use up all of your extra Jungle Temple Keys. I would imagine its drops would be a bit stronger as a result, but I feel like making up a bunch of new stuff just to spawn one enemy would be a bit overkill.
i know that the soul of blight was made and the Jungle Mimic shouldn't be post plantera because it says on the Mimic wiki that there is a jungle mimic and if the mini boss mimics can spawn any time in hardmode than the jungle mimic should in his/her prospective biome.

added:
creeping dart gun
upload_2018-6-20_16-40-57.png

does 24-52 damage and 48-104 critical damage
Knockback: 10 (very strong)
critical chance: 8
use time: 23 (fast)
velocity: 10
tooltip: "right click for a high voltage dart!"
sell: 10 Gold
notes: its technically both shotgun, asualt riffle and blowgun. so it shoots as fast as a asualt riffle, it shoots 4-6 darts or seeds like a shotgun and it uses seeds or darts like a blowgun.
vine dart
upload_2018-6-20_16-54-39.png

does 7-12 damage, 12-24 critical damage, 12-24 high voltage damage and 24-48 critical voltage damage
voltage picture:
upload_2018-6-20_16-58-44.png

velocity: 3
acquired: 100 from 1
Jungle_Spores.png

inflicts poison, ricochet and inflicts cursed inferno.
here are the high voltage darts and seeds:
upload_2018-6-20_17-37-43.png
upload_2018-6-20_17-38-25.png
upload_2018-6-20_17-38-45.png
seed: 6-12 HV (high voltage) damage, 12-24 HV critical damage.
cursed: 18-36 HV damage, 36-72 HV critical damage
poison: 20-40 HV damage, 40-80 HV critical damage
ichor: 20-40 HV damage, 40-80 HV critical damage
crystal: 30-60 damage, 60-120 HV critical damage
vine: 12-24 HV damage, 24-48 HV critical damage

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-20_17-38-20.png
    upload_2018-6-20_17-38-20.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 103
Added: tranquilizer dart
upload_2018-6-20_20-45-8.png

damage: 9
velocity: 5
special properties: gives you sleepy debuff (later explained.)
crafted: 100 for 1 stinger and bottled water
sleepy debuff
upload_2018-6-20_20-58-31.png
sleepy
it slows the enemy down and lowers the damage by 10% (thank you for the suggestion Electroman102 :D)

added:
1-2 temple keys is now a drop from the Jungle Mimic and has a 12-100 chance of being dropped. temple keys will drop from the Jungle Mimic after plantera is de-feated.

Also, an accessory for the Jungle in order to complete the mimic:

Dogbark [pun of dog and bark]
Accessory
Material
Increases Armor (+3) and Health Regen. Makes Potions (up to Greater Potion) heal +20 more.

also, you can combine it to other two chaos (corrupt and crimson) accessories:

Blood Acacia Knuckles
Accessory
Dogbark + Flesh Knuckles
Increases Armor (+ 10) and Health Regen. Combines properties of Dogbark (health potion enchancement) and Flesh Knuckle (Increases aggro)

Citronella Wood
Accessory
Dogbark + Putrid Scent
Increases Armor (+3) and Health Regen. Increases damage and critical strike by 5% and makes enemies less likely to target the user.

Also, an accessory for the Jungle in order to complete the mimic:

Dogbark [pun of dog and bark]
Accessory
Material
Increases Armor (+3) and Health Regen. Makes Potions (up to Greater Potion) heal +20 more.

also, you can combine it to other two chaos (corrupt and crimson) accessories:

Blood Acacia Knuckles
Accessory
Dogbark + Flesh Knuckles
Increases Armor (+ 10) and Health Regen. Combines properties of Dogbark (health potion enchancement) and Flesh Knuckle (Increases aggro)

Citronella Wood
Accessory
Dogbark + Putrid Scent
Increases Armor (+3) and Health Regen. Increases damage and critical strike by 5% and makes enemies less likely to target the user.
hey i chose what to do with the items and there can only be 9 items. i just added 1 because because Electroman wanted me to do so. also im pretty sure theres a rule where if you make a suggestion you have to make a thread for it. also dogbark would make it a little too OP.

hey i chose what to do with the items and there can only be 9 items. i just added 1 because because Electroman wanted me to do so. also im pretty sure theres a rule where if you make a suggestion you have to make a thread for it. also dogbark would make it a little too OP.

I'm just adding some suggestions but well that's fine anyway

I'm just adding some suggestions but well that's fine anyway
well adding suggestions on other peoples thread is a problem. (for some reason. I really don't like the rules here.) now lets get back on topic: Jungle Mimic and its items.
The Soul of Blight is already a thing in the console version
I know but it has no use depending on what console it is. players who had the soul before 1.3 on PS4 and XBOX1 still got to keep it but it has no use now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom