PS4 Items get automatically deleted when attacked in inventory

Cmocnotes

Terrarian
Ive been playing on ps4 the past 2 days, and about a handful of times ive been in my inventory when i get hit by something, ans everytime this happens items from my inventory just get deleted, poof, gone. You cant get them out of the trash, theyre not on the floor, theyre nowhere. It literally just happened to me with the best item ive found yet, and im done playing. This games been out for years, the single only reason it would still be doing this is because the devs are trying to piss people off, either that or this game was never tested before release. Either way i quit, this is so dumb

Ive been playing on ps4 the past 2 days, and about a handful of times ive been in my inventory when i get hit by something, ans everytime this happens items from my inventory just get deleted, poof, gone. You cant get them out of the trash, theyre not on the floor, theyre nowhere. It literally just happened to me with the best item ive found yet, and im done playing. This games been out for years, the single only reason it would still be doing this is because the devs are trying to piss people off, either that or this game was never tested before release. Either way i quit, this is so dumb
Hi @Cmocnotes, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

That does sound frustrating if you’re losing items. If you’re able to get it on video or figure out replication steps, that would be great towards offering other players a warning and workaround.

Back
Top Bottom