PS4 Items I'm looking for

I also need the horned god head piece, horned god boots, elf outfit , Christmas tree sword, festive wings, razorpine, Christmas hook, ever scream trophy
[DOUBLEPOST=1434057886,1434057708][/DOUBLEPOST]Elf melter , chain gun, Santa nk1 trophy, blizzard staff, north pole , ice queen trophy, snowman cannon, baby brunches mischief wistle
[DOUBLEPOST=1434058018][/DOUBLEPOST]Rein deer bells , fabulous slippers, Georges hat, Georges suit, Georges pants, shark statue

I've got all those masks and I can trade them for the destroyer mask if you have it, I've also got critmas tree sword aswell as the hook I can trade you them for hoursemans blade if you have it, reindeer bells aren't in the game yet but I have George's pants and I will trade that for gatilagator no clue how to spell it but it's from travelling merchant and I am on ps4 my psn name is domriley1998 and I'll be on later today until about midnight ( I'm from UK England)

I've got all those masks and I can trade them for the destroyer mask if you have it, I've also got critmas tree sword aswell as the hook I can trade you them for hoursemans blade if you have it, reindeer bells aren't in the game yet but I have George's pants and I will trade that for gatilagator no clue how to spell it but it's from travelling merchant and I am on ps4 my psn name is domriley1998 and I'll be on later today until about midnight ( I'm from UK England)
Reindeer bells are in, just wont work

When I get a duplicate destroyed mask I'll trade it
When I get a duplicate I'll trade you ok

All masks I no longer need to trade for I also don't need the chain gun , elf melter, blizzard staff or cristmashook or cristmashook sword

Items I still need are Grinch pet, elf hat and shirt, horned god shoes, winter invasion trophy's, gatligator, pulse bow, razor pine, festive wings, razor pine, north pole, snowman cannon, shark statue, spooky chair, spooky table, spooky workbench, fruitcake chakram

Back
Top Bottom