Weapons & Equip Items That Should Be Combinable.

Paladin’s shield could combined with frost turtle shell. some effects could be nerfed, like the dmg resist could be reduced when combined.

Paladin’s shield could combined with frost turtle shell. some effects could be nerfed, like the dmg resist could be reduced when combined.
Why even combine them then? The Paladin's shield only gives DR to your teammates anyway...

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? I going to make something even more hated then the lava wader/frostspark boots. It'll challenge the celestial shell in overpoweredness. I am proposing.... THE ULRA BOOTS! (Name needs work.) Its basically the flower boots, frost spark, lava wader, and frog leg combo, with like, 20 lumite bars or something. This unbridled monstrosity would obviously be terrible.
Celestial Shell, Ankh Shield, Lava Waders, Frostspark Boots, Charm Of Myths. Checkmate.

On A More Serious Note, Flying Carpet And Frog Leg.

Celestial Shell, Ankh Shield, Lava Waders, Frostspark Boots, Charm Of Myths. Checkmate.

On A More Serious Note, Flying Carpet And Frog Leg.
The hilarious thing about that combination is that 3/5 of those are good, while the other two are extremely overrated and only debatably good.

Well He Already Said That He Doesn't Find Lava Waders To Be A "Be All End All" Accessory, So It Definitely Isn't One Of Them.

Plus Celestial Shell Is One Of The Best All Round Accessories To Me. Obviously There Are Better Accessories For Each Class Though.

Well He Already Said That He Doesn't Find Lava Waders To Be A "Be All End All" Accessory, So It Definitely Isn't One Of Them.

Plus Celestial Shell Is One Of The Best All Round Accessories To Me. Obviously There Are Better Accessories For Each Class Though.
Lol I was joking.
But yeah I agree. Celestial shell seems pretty good, and I personally find frostspark boots useless unless you happen to have the ice skates lying around. Lava waders are only good Pre-HM, but you usually don’t find the ingredients quickly enough.

Or ankh shield + paladins shield + flesh knuckles = a good shield, attracts enemies.
Hmm. That might be a really good tank item, tbh. The dmg reduction for friends + the attraction of enemies + the immunity to most debuffs and knock back. I like it. And it’s an extra 13 defense.

Lol I was joking.
But yeah I agree. Celestial shell seems pretty good, and I personally find frostspark boots useless unless you happen to have the ice skates lying around. Lava waders are only good Pre-HM, but you usually don’t find the ingredients quickly enough.
Tbh, If You Do Find The Lava Waders Pre HM, They Can Be A God Send. They're The Only Reason I Beat Expert Wall Of Flesh, And I Usually Never Craft Or Use Potions, Only The "Well Fed" Ones.

Or ankh shield + paladins shield + flesh knuckles = a good shield, attracts enemies.
Or Just Make Ankh Shield Defend Against A Boatload More Ailments. Like Every Last One Except The 2 Wof Ones, Moon Bite, Potion Sickness, Creative Shock, Tipsy, And Water Candle.

When I Did The Math For A Sortof "Ribbon Shield" I Came Up With The Last 7 And An Extra 2. Can't Remember What They Were.

Hmm. That might be a really good tank item, tbh. The dmg reduction for friends + the attraction of enemies + the immunity to most debuffs and knock back. I like it. And it’s an extra 13 defense.
The Real Reason That Ankh Shield Is Preferable Over Obsidian Or Paladin Is For Confusion And Cursed. So Annoying.

Tbh, If You Do Find The Lava Waders Pre HM, They Can Be A God Send. They're The Only Reason I Beat Expert Wall Of Flesh, And I Usually Never Craft Or Use Potions, Only The "Well Fed" Ones.

Or Just Make Ankh Shield Defend Against A Boatload More Ailments. Like Every Last One Except The 2 Wof Ones, Moon Bite, Potion Sickness, Creative Shock, Tipsy, And Water Candle.
I agree with the lava waders statement.

I think providing immunity to most debuts may be a bit too OP. Considering that there’s a bunch.

When I Did The Math For A Sortof "Ribbon Shield" I Came Up With The Last 7 And An Extra 2. Can't Remember What They Were.
Also, nice rick roll

Water Walking and Obsidian Skin potions outclass it by a mile, especially with how much easier they are to get.

I agree with the lava waders statement.

I think providing immunity to most debuts may be a bit too OP. Considering that there’s a bunch.

The Worst Ones I Can Think Of Are Stoned, Distorted, On Fire, And Blindness.

Also, Chaos State Wouldn't Be Negated, And Mighty Wind Either.
Also, nice rick roll

Thanks.

Water Walking and Obsidian Skin potions outclass it by a mile, especially with how much easier they are to get.

You Don't Have Your Eyes On Your Hotbar 24/7, And If You Are, You Have More Then Likely Died Because Of It.

It's Good Not Having To Guess When Obsidian Skin And Water Walking Will Wear Off, And You Can't Refresh A Potion While It's Effect Is Active. Even If You Get Obsidian Skin And Water Walking Back Up Before You Take More Then One Hit, You're Still In A Pit Of Lava With Reduced Movement Speed, And In Expert Mode, Every Hit Counts.

You Can't Risk Falling Into A Pit Of Lava Because You Weren't Paying Attention. Plus, If You Can Afford To Chug An Obsidian Skin Potion Every Time You Run Into Lava, You Have Way Too Many.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom