Honey comb
Lucky coin
Magma stone
Article diving gear
Frozen turtle shell
Lava waders
Rifle scope
Charm of myths

*Spoiler Alert* The S.D.M.G cannot be obtained legit. Either you give up on that or ignore the fact that the person whom would give you one either is a hacker or got it from a hacker. :/

I have/can give you the spooky wood, tiki armor, and the frost armor breastplate. As for the other stuff, I'm afraid I don't have any of that.

I have/can give you the spooky wood, tiki armor, and the frost armor breastplate. As for the other stuff, I'm afraid I don't have any of that.

Ok, I have that you say your looking for...
Bee Cloak
Abeemination
Shadowbeam staff
Jellyfish necklace
Black belt
Magma stone
**Lightning boots** (Edit... I don't have these ones. I thought I did but I have the upgraded Frostspark Boots)

**EDIT** Went to a snow biome during a snowstorm and got 2 breastplates in a row, also did some Pumpkin moon for the wood.
**Final Edit** Using my newly acquired Frost Armor along with my other gear I was able to farm Plantera very easy. And now have all I was looking for. BUT since I am in a good mood as I got a lot of new armor today. If you still want them I will give you all the above mentioned items for free. Since like I said they are all extras anyway.

Last edited:
Poison staff
Star veil
Charm of myths
Abeemination

They are quite easy to get

Bloody spine

How haven't you been able to get 15 vertabrae?

Poison staff
Star veil
Charm of myths
Abeemination

They are quite easy to get

Bloody spine

How haven't you been able to get 15 vertabrae?

Yeah I have that now
[DOUBLEPOST=1417277139][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, I have that you say your looking for...
Bee Cloak
Abeemination
Shadowbeam staff
Jellyfish necklace
Black belt
Magma stone
**Lightning boots** (Edit... I don't have these ones. I thought I did but I have the upgraded Frostspark Boots)

**EDIT** Went to a snow biome during a snowstorm and got 2 breastplates in a row, also did some Pumpkin moon for the wood.
**Final Edit** Using my newly acquired Frost Armor along with my other gear I was able to farm Plantera very easy. And now have all I was looking for. BUT since I am in a good mood as I got a lot of new armor today. If you still want them I will give you all the above mentioned items for free. Since like I said they are all extras anyway.

That would be great if you could! I'd really appreciate it!

Can I get the Rod of Discord. I can give these items to who ever give me it :
Picksaw
Vampire Blades
Turtle Armor
Dragon Armor
Hover Board
Platinum Coins
Heart Crystals
Mana Crystals
Clentaminator
Green, Red, and Blue Solution
Temple Key
Terra Blade
Spooky Wood
Harpoon
Flying Carpet
Web Slinger
and some other strong and useful tools.
Message 'TyroGaming' For a game invite.

I have just about everything on that list to trade
I'm looking for
Seaweed
Fish

GT: ignell barcoon

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me with getting all items at least the best armor and weapons. Im just trying to get help for my son. I cant seem to get past a certain point. Please feel free to add me. GT DeathBYNanashi Thank you so much

Hey I was wondering if anyone can help me with getting all items at least the best armor and weapons. Im just trying to get help for my son. I cant seem to get past a certain point. Please feel free to add me. GT DeathBYNanashi Thank you so much
Well, I may be able to help you, but i need to know some things first.

Back
Top Bottom