tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm missing something here, Tape Measure requires Base Lib to work but I can't find that library mod on the mod browser. There are no download links for it in either of your threads in the forum either.

Thanks for the quick answer.
By the way, it looks like CompactUI might not be working. No idea if it's a mod conflict or something of the sort, though.

Sorry for the slow reply, it doesn't seem to be working at all, even after disabling all other mods. The GUI is completely unchanged.

Sorry for the slow reply, it doesn't seem to be working at all, even after disabling all other mods. The GUI is completely unchanged.
I will take a look at it. But now I'm focusing on other mods so I will probably wait for tML's config support before next update.

I will take a look at it. But now I'm focusing on other mods so I will probably wait for tML's config support before next update.
You don't have to take a look at it. What I've noticed, thanks to Creeper37500's post, is that you need to set a key in the settings to open the configuration menu where you have to toggle features on for the mod to actually do something. This isn't stated in the first post of the mod's thread at all, so people naturally expect the mod to just work. You just need to clearly state what to do in the mod's description to achieve the result shown on the screenshot.

And one more thing: as I understand it, the compact minimap display is not yet implemented, right? It's not among the toggles in the config menu.

It should be turned on when you load the mod
It doesn't change at all for me. I see the changes in buff icons and hp/mana display after toggling the option, but the minimap stays the same or disappears at all after ticking the appropriate checkbox.

Happy to join the team!

You can see my work in some of the mod icons and I believe most if not all of the Portable Storage mod. I'm hoping to bring some nice animated things to the table, with plenty of shading and nitpicking!

Good to see that Portable Storage was released, I've been waiting for something like that for a long time. It looks like the mod has no recipes though, is it safe to assume that it's still in an incomplete state? Also, would it be possible to allow shift-clicking into and out of bags?

Good to see that Portable Storage was released, I've been waiting for something like that for a long time. It looks like the mod has no recipes though, is it safe to assume that it's still in an incomplete state? Also, would it be possible to allow shift-clicking into and out of bags?
Recipes should be added in the next update (I may have forgotten them :p). I will look into the rightclicking, but I can't promise anything.
[doublepost=1505023688,1505023237][/doublepost]
What exactly does the portable storage mod do? This page is linked from mod browser and doesn't give any information on it.
I will make a TCF thread for it and explain how it works in it.

Most Portable Storage bugs should be fixed now. Please note that slots may not have all the features you are used to due to me using a custom system for (right)clicking them.

Quick bug report, if you use the bag item instead of right clicking it in your inventory and you drag the bag GUI anywhere, it will get stuck and using the bag again won't clear it. You can repeat this over and over again to fill your screen with bag inventories.
Also, it looks like you can't store anything in a bag now.
By the way, is it possible to add a quicker way to put items in and take them out of bags? Manually picking things up from your inventory to store them feels like it's going to get tiring pretty fast. A quick stack feature would be great too.

Back
Top Bottom