tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick bug report, if you use the bag item instead of right clicking it in your inventory and you drag the bag GUI anywhere, it will get stuck and using the bag again won't clear it. You can repeat this over and over again to fill your screen with bag inventories.
Also, it looks like you can't store anything in a bag now.
By the way, is it possible to add a quicker way to put items in and take them out of bags? Manually picking things up from your inventory to store them feels like it's going to get tiring pretty fast. A quick stack feature would be great too.
I'm aware of both bugs. As for the quick stacking: my implementation of item slot is still in its early days and I want to get all the slot related logic working first before I add things like quick-stacking or deposit/loot all.

Quick bug report, if you use the bag item instead of right clicking it in your inventory and you drag the bag GUI anywhere, it will get stuck and using the bag again won't clear it. You can repeat this over and over again to fill your screen with bag inventories.
Also, it looks like you can't store anything in a bag now.
By the way, is it possible to add a quicker way to put items in and take them out of bags? Manually picking things up from your inventory to store them feels like it's going to get tiring pretty fast. A quick stack feature would be great too.
Both bugs are fixed in the latest update.

latest update- when I mouse over any item in your mod terraria crashes. "cannot call begin before calling end". even when trying to craft new items.

Attachments

• portablestoragefail.png
    portablestoragefail.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 242
latest update- when I mouse over any item in your mod terraria crashes. "cannot call begin before calling end". even when trying to craft new items.
Do you have any other mods installed or is it happening only with Portable Storage (+libs)?

EDIT: did you update Base Library?

Last edited:
I did update the base lib and I do have multiple other mods active. currently. Will test with just portable storage+libs only
Just to note, I couldn't find 'containerlib2' in the browser. The mod seemed to work without it previously so it didn't concern me this time.

Ok.
I retested it with only cheatsheet, calamity and your mods (newest in browser for base lib, storage lib and portable storage) it still crashes on mouseover. Even in the cheat-sheet item browser, In inventory and in chest the same.

I figured it out while looking though other post, i think it a render problem because the bag isn't rendering correctly and doesn't appear in the crafting menu., it crashes every i look in repice browser D:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/2592234299564350222/
it worked before so i don't think it worked before. until I updated this and calamity D;
Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
that i found in the log
Looked everywhere and no solution but get a better computer, but i really like this mod D:
This mod reminds me of ender storage fro minecraft lol.
this sucks because i can;t get a better computer D;

Last edited:
Found a bug with the portable storage library. When I put items in and then close it by right clicking it and then open it later the items get deleted.

Found a bug with the portable storage library. When I put items in and then close it by right clicking it and then open it later the items get deleted.
That shouldn't be happening. Are you running the latest version of Storage Library?

I did update the base lib and I do have multiple other mods active. currently. Will test with just portable storage+libs only
Just to note, I couldn't find 'containerlib2' in the browser. The mod seemed to work without it previously so it didn't concern me this time.
Same for me. I just rolled my mouse over an item of yours in the recipe browser and it just crashed. It has something to do with the "End cannot be called again..." thing.

I figured it out while looking though other post, i think it a render problem because the bag isn't rendering correctly and doesn't appear in the crafting menu., it crashes every i look in repice browser D:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/105600/discussions/0/2592234299564350222/
it worked before so i don't think it worked before. until I updated this and calamity D;
Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode, BlendState blendState, SamplerState samplerState, DepthStencilState depthStencilState, RasterizerState rasterizerState, Effect effect, Matrix transformMatrix)
at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
at Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
that i found in the log
Looked everywhere and no solution but get a better computer, but i really like this mod D:
This mod reminds me of ender storage fro minecraft lol.
this sucks because i can;t get a better computer D;
PortableStorage is not compabative with Magic Storage. Use only 1 of those

Can't find out the bug if I don't know what causes it and I wasn't able to replicate it.
Whenever i scroll over one of your items in cheat sheet my game crashes, here is my modlist, granted i have been having this problem since i installed and have installed more mods since then.

Abyss Eng
alchemistNPC
Antisocial
Autotrash
BannerCHecklist
BaseLib
Base mod
Bluemagic
Boss Checklist
Boxinator
Calamity
Chad furniture and more