tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Running into an error with TapeMeasure as of tModLoader 0.10.1.2:
Code:
Field not found: 'TheOneLibrary.Base.UI.BaseUI.panelColor'.
  at TapeMeasure.TapeUI.OnInitialize()
  at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Initialize()
  at Terraria.UI.UIElement.Activate()
  at TapeMeasure.TapeMeasure.Load() in C:\Development\C#\Terraria\Mods\Repository\TapeMeasure\TapeMeasure.cs:line 37
  at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
It sucks because this mod has been very useful for my builds; hopefully this issue can be fixed soon.
Which version of Tape Measure and The One Library are you running?

Hello i would like to ask you if you are gonna fix the prices with Enhanced Tooltip i love the mod but the prices are sometimes wrong like a totally different price and they are sometimes misplaced sometimes in the word "price" or even off screen and with wide tooltips they appear at the end of the tooltip so it is a bit of a search

Is EnhancedTooltips mod still in development? Terraria crashes everytime I hover over an item with this mod enabled, and
...prices are sometimes wrong like a totally different price and they are sometimes misplaced sometimes in the word "price" or even off screen and with wide tooltips they appear at the end of the tooltip so it is a bit of a search
this bug is happening to me too.

Is EnhancedTooltips mod still in development? Terraria crashes everytime I hover over an item with this mod enabled, and

this bug is happening to me too.
I'm still working on Terraria mods (including Enchanced Tooltips) but the progress is stalled due to the lack of sprites.

Not sure if just a bug with other mods but the builder belt, crashes my game if i pick up blocks (ex. dirt) if over item cap {also boosted to 999}

hello i need help. I had an impiant with quantum storage, mech transfer and magic storage but now it doesn't work anymore with the last update.How can i resolve this problem??

Hello, I am running BaseLibrary on a dedicated server and death messages and tombstones don't seem to appear when someone dies. In the server console, it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (see server.log for full trace)" and "Terraria.MessageBuffer. " when someone dies. This does not happen with the same characters in the same world on single player, it is only on the server.

server.log [23:59:49] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Windows server [23:59:49 - Pastebin.com

EDIT: I have reinstalled the game and all the mods but it still doesn't display messages or tombstones.

Hello, I am running BaseLibrary on a dedicated server and death messages and tombstones don't seem to appear when someone dies. In the server console, it says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. (see server.log for full trace)" and "Terraria.MessageBuffer. " when someone dies. This does not happen with the same characters in the same world on single player, it is only on the server.

server.log [23:59:49] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.4 Windows server [23:59:49 - Pastebin.com

EDIT: I have reinstalled the game and all the mods but it still doesn't display messages or tombstones.
I know about this issue and it is already fixed in code, I've yet to compile and release the fix though.

Don't know if this is the right place, but ContainerLibrary isn't loading on the new (Steam) tModLoader.
1589792104113.png

I'm having a duplication glitch with crafting cooked fish while having fish in the fishing belt. I can craft as many cooked fish as I want without them running out inside the fishing belt.
Here's a list of my mods and a log if that will help.

EDIT: This affects all portable storages and all materials in said storages.

Attachments

• listofmods.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 93
  • client.log
    64.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Base Library is causing issues in the main menu for me. I cant move the mouse to the full bounds of the screen, I cant click on certain things and mouse sensitivity is messed up, also when in game portable storage isn't working properly as well. I cant move the bags around or remove or add items to them. Sometimes it works if you click on random spots in the bag
These are the mods i had enabled and once i disabled base library it fixed it which sucks cause i like portable storage a lot.
"MaxStackExtra",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"BossChecklist",
"RecipeBrowser",
"WMITF",
"MagicStorage",
"BaseLibrary",
"FluidLibrary",
"WorldGenPreviewer",
"WeaponOutLite",
"BetterYoyos",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"chadsfurni",
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"Consolaria",
"VeinMiner",
"WebmilioCommons",
"ContainerLibrary",
"PortableStorage"
Really appreciate the Mods and hard work.

Back
Top Bottom