tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Do you want to bring back the all mighty Slimey?

• YES!

Votes: 71 92.2%
  • No...

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do i donwload this mod summoners expanstion cause i click this page and sends me to some site with like a 1000 mods to donwload
Read the OP, only mods that are 'Released' are Eternal Core and Modular Equipment. After the description of the mods is their release date in this formats (MM/DD/YYYY or MM/YYYY or YYYY).

Modular Equipment v0.0.2 (requires Eternal Core 0.0.1) is released. Please remove all items from the custom slots before updating and backup your characters.

If anyone is wondering why there're no updates, it's because I'm working on Modular Equipment Experimental that is using TerraUI toolkit. The interface should look much more refined and it will no longer use item slots.

If anyone is wondering why there're no updates, it's because I'm working on Modular Equipment Experimental that is using TerraUI toolkit. The interface should look much more refined and it will no longer use item slots.
sounds exiting :merchanthappy:
EDIT: also with the modular equipment mod i can't see the bottom of the ui could you help with this bug? (I'm not on fullscreen)
EDIT 2.0:
Unfortunately I don't have lot of time (thanks to school), so I'm focusing all my power towards the MEExperimental.
ok i totally get what you mean (especially with the school, ICT coursework, :merchantsigh:whew!) i'm still super exited for the new MEExperimental still:merchantgrin:

Last edited:
sounds exiting :merchanthappy:
EDIT: also with the modular equipment mod i can't see the bottom of the ui could you help with this bug (I'm not on fullscreen)
Unfortunately I don't have lot of time (thanks to school), so I'm focusing all my power towards the MEExperimental.

I am having problems with the GUI. When I press "o" (yes i have it assigned) it just tells me "Augments UI enabled" or "Augments UI disabled" Please help I would like this mod to work because it is a really neat concept!

I am having problems with the GUI. When I press "o" (yes i have it assigned) it just tells me "Augments UI enabled" or "Augments UI disabled" Please help I would like this mod to work because it is a really neat concept!
Wait for Modular Equipment Experimental, the original version will be removed after. If you want to see some teasers check out my twitter page.

Eternal Core is a library for all of my other mods, but it has got some content too.
Modular Equipment Experimental has got the same concept as Modular Equipment, but in my opinion it has got much more pleasing UI.
Resource Crops will allow you to gather resources other than having to go spelunking or killing npcs.

Last edited:
This mod is really cool, I like the idea of the new mechanic and surprised that it worked with tModLoader. Good job. <3

Back
Top Bottom