Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Meh.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Awful.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Why do you necropost so hard.

Also, WSC?
Because I was not here for 4 months. Yeah.

As for the WSC, should ready for business this weekend. I've finished most stuff so now I have time. I'm still rounding up some ideas, but yes, enough material for the challenge.

Air Conditioner and Empty Smog Capsule for @Hax4Ever (http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/air-conditioner-sky-color-changer.14529/).

air_conditioner_by_its_a_me_m4rc05-d91ikxk.gif
ZVDlrgZ.png

It is time. I'll open requests for a week only (closes on the 27th). Ignore the part of the OP saying I'm not taking them.
I really need to being life to this thread.

Hm, perhaps you could try to recreate my current avatar as a Terraria character, in sprite form?

I'd like to request some things to add to my little dev set. An accessory and a pistol.

Allow me to describe the very items.

The wings would be some very.. scaly type wings with I guess, glowing feathers of some sort.. I dunno how this would work but I'd like to see how you'd do. Just try to relate it to the armor (posted below).

The pistol would be some type of laser pistol that takes on a similar form of zapinator. Uses same colors as the wings (aka my armor, posted below).

Venomalix' Dev Armor.png
Here's the armor for the color palette and reference.

Thanks!

@Pixel This was a pain. Very hard to add that much detail into such a small character. I assume this is what you wanted?
39htRgf.png

@Venomalix Here's the gun. I used the shape of the Zapinator as a base, adding a bit of detail over it. I don't have the wings yet.
yIWNmLc.png

Back
Top Bottom