Short Story It's Perfect

Mooawvez 2

Steampunker
Sorry for errors i just woke up

It was a normal day at my school, it was lunch, but then the principal came in and made an announcement. "Hey, if you think you are smart enough, come take this quiz. the people the get 100% will split $10,000 evenly." I was smart, but i didn't want to take it, mostly because i was starving and I hadn't finished my food. My friends also stayed. They were Jennifer and Jackson. Jennifer had a crush on me, but i didn't really care. After a while Jackson decided to see if he could still take it. He didn't come back, so i assumed he was taking the quiz. Then Jennifer decided to leave, and i asked her to stay. she said "whatever." and left. I was the only one left. I got bored, so i asked the lunch teacher who was watching me if i could walk around for a bit. she said yes. I went to the gym, where they were taking the quiz. I saw a line of kids waiting to take it. I peeked in through the side entrance, and what i saw was strange. All the kids had short, military style haircuts, even the girls.They were all in a straight line, and saw their parents admiring them. Then Jennifer walked out with her parents. I asked what happened, and she replied "nothing." She rudely walked past me, which she never does. I heard some adults talking. "we're gonna get so rich when we make these last batch of kids 'perfect'. Its amazing what we can do with these things." I ran out side, and a teacher heard. he chased after me, and I was able to evade him until i got to an intersection. There where too many cars. He got me. Next i knew, everything was black. I woke up. I saw my parents, a strange device, and a mirror. I looked in it. me hair was short, military style. a man put the device on my head.

The last words I ever heard were: It's Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom